Houston, what's good with the thickness out there?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
fukk wha u tombout..

they old ass nikkas be hollerin at the youngin...

get in granny will while u bullshyttin...joella want that grove back...

i knocked down a 58 yr old from tulsa...i hit her with that justin slayer plankin stroke...glitter came out that hoe nostrils...
quincy11.gif
:dead:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I heard the nawf was hella dangerous though. I got out at the airport, first thing a nikka told me was, whatever you do, don't go to the nawfside :whoa: and he said "nawf" too lol

Depends where.
Im from the nawf and there now in Fontaine.
5th Ward is where you dont wanna go.
Thats where they filmed Jason's Lyric.
Aint nttn bout chiclenheads, dope dealers and crack heads

71521882_Still.jpg

Untitled.png

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Depends where.
Im from the nawf and there now in Fontaine.
5th Ward is where you dont wanna go.
Thats where they filmed Jason's Lyric.
Aint nttn bout chiclenheads, dope dealers and crack heads

71521882_Still.jpg

Untitled.png

5th ward in the 90s were waaaaaaaay more dangerous than it is now...its funny kuz of the cycle...fiends back in the 90s...were d-boys in the 80s...dboys in the 90s..fiends in 2000 and so on

its one of those places..u gotta make sure u aint extra...n u know ya way around...ppl are cool in general..but if they see u goin in circles..its gone a problem..

5th ward gave the nawf the rep..

but also...screw nem made it a problem...false claimin bout gettin jacked...by boys in the nawf..

we had jackas...but it was some keke nem ppl jackin them nikkas..keke nem was hoes...pieface all them hershie nikkas..were cakes..keke was a real live one...

its funny kuz e..pokey...pat...dave...blount..pat lemmon all them nikkas made trips to nawf to make money...never had a problem...until the vultures on lock got out...

nikka fresh out the pen...aint got shyt...he in survival mode...nikkas in the click knew who to fukk with and when...

when the shyt with pat went down...weasel was in the nawf...all them nikkas knew it...couldnt do shyt about it kuz they wasnt built like that...weasel had some killas up nawf waitin

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
too much info all scattered
can one of yall list the top 10-20 spots for sistaz in houston:feedme:

rep coming your way

Breh they are everywhere. You don't need a map, just be out and about.

I heard the nawf was hella dangerous though. I got out at the airport, first thing a nikka told me was, whatever you do, don't go to the nawfside :whoa: and he said "nawf" too lol

Sounds like something something from the South would say. They like to try and act like all the crime happens on the nawf. Just don't be an idiot and you'll come out alright.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
its plenty of thick broads in houston...its also some wealthy...

whats good of the p*ssy..if u dont know aftermarket value...

its sadiddy bytches that be actin hood....but will bail a nikka out n put money on his books if ya stroke game right...get out all ya bills taken care of..kuz she movin u in to keep u out of trouble..
I got my own money :yeshrug:

I see your point tho, but a long as she aint got no kids, nice titties, nice booty, & a pretty face im good :takedat:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh they are everywhere. You don't need a map, just be out and about.

Sounds like something something from the South would say. They like to try and act like all the crime happens on the nawf. Just don't be an idiot and you'll come out alright.

I feel you, but it had me like :patrice: when all I asked ol' boy was that was it better to catch a cab or rent a car to go to Memorial City Mall. He told me to catch a cab, and was like by the way, whatever you do, don't go to the nawfside :whoa: :whoa::whoa::whoa: His eyes got wide like he saw a ghost when he mentioned the nawfside. I'm guessing he had a near death experience there :heh:...:wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
u will be suprise at the number of them dont have kids/..and some of the cars some of them are pushing..
Not really, Houston's a huge transplant city. I think it ranks only behind NY as far as best places for single people.