Daps
I just realized I haven't been home in over a year :to:

I'm starting to have withdrawals :sadcam:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Surprised they never had a BX Houston meet up yet.

Ill be moving to Bay City in January to stay with my pops for a bit and then I'll be looking to move to Houston.

I heard you guys got plenty of jobs. :shaq:

I work in By City on occasion. Small hick town breh. I hope your ready mentally.
People WILLINGLY go to Bay City?!?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Brehs, just curious, What really happened to the kid JJ? The one drake said RIP too at the end of miss me, I know he left the club after he got in a fight and got clapped at the gas station, but what was the story behind that?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I work in By City on occasion. Small hick town breh. I hope your ready mentally.
Where do you live?

I come from a small island so Im used to it. As long as I can find fast internet aka 10mbps and up im set plus i plan to move houston

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Brehs, just curious, What really happened to the kid JJ? The one drake said RIP too at the end of miss me, I know he left the club after he got in a fight and got clapped at the gas station, but what was the story behind that?
I know JJ used to run with some of those ABN nikkas, hell MDubb was murking nikkas for no reason around that time and into it with ABN, but it could have been anybody. Happened on the Southwest too, so another reason I bring up MDubb.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk is a Ben Taub?

IM from the Northeast :myman:

This is the waiting room breh....:huhldup:

texas-healthx-large.jpg

gallery202_134260Texas02.JPG

it's a hospital that people go to that have no insurance or the medicaid gold card. so needless to say, VERY sick and VERY contagious people are all sitting in the room together for HOURS swapping germs :scusthov:. i'll never go back (if i can help it :sadbron:)

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
This is the waiting room breh....:huhldup:

texas-healthx-large.jpg

gallery202_134260Texas02.JPG

it's a hospital that people go to that have no insurance or the medicaid gold card. so needless to say, VERY sick and VERY contagious people are all sitting in the room together for HOURS swapping germs :scusthov:. i'll never go back (if i can help it :sadbron:)

I'll be damned if I go there.
fukk round and be dead waiting in line