Houston TX thread

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Surprised they never had a BX Houston meet up yet.

Ill be moving to Bay City in January to stay with my pops for a bit and then I'll be looking to move to Houston.

I heard you guys got plenty of jobs. :shaq:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
'The knockout game' incident under investigation in Katy

KATY, Texas -
An investigation is underway involving the violent trend called "the knockout game," Katy Assistant Police Chief Tim Tyler has confirmed for FOX 26 News.

Preliminary reports indicate an 83-year-old African American man was assaulted by a younger white male in Katy in November, says Asst. Chief Tyler.

Katy police officials also confirm that the incident was recorded on video by the suspect who has yet to be arrested.

Investigators are now interviewing the elderly man in hopes of him leading them to the suspect, says Asst. Chief Tyler.

"The knockout game" involves the random act of assaulting someone and then running away.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/2...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9619495

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
'The knockout game' incident under investigation in Katy

KATY, Texas -
An investigation is underway involving the violent trend called "the knockout game," Katy Assistant Police Chief Tim Tyler has confirmed for FOX 26 News.

Preliminary reports indicate an 83-year-old African American man was assaulted by a younger white male in Katy in November, says Asst. Chief Tyler.

Katy police officials also confirm that the incident was recorded on video by the suspect who has yet to be arrested.

Investigators are now interviewing the elderly man in hopes of him leading them to the suspect, says Asst. Chief Tyler.

"The knockout game" involves the random act of assaulting someone and then running away.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/2...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9619495

:mjpls:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Thread didn't feel right without this track

Edit: The full track :wow:

Finally Friday :blessed: Work Christmas party during the afternoon, then drinks in midtown in the evening. :win:

Just hope the rain holds off until tomorrow :sadcam:

Last edited:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thread didn't feel right without this track

Finally Friday :blessed: Work Christmas party during the afternoon, then drinks in midtown in the evening. :win:

Just hope the rain holds off until tomorrow :sadcam:

:krs::laff:

i never saw this before!!! good shyt! :obama: