Houston TX thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why was he killed??
Damn I thought clubbing in Houston was safe?

I've heard two stories.

Story #1 was they got into it over one of them moving their car. Dude got heated and shot her bf about 4 or 5 times, he got off one shot and killed dude as well.

Story #2 was Johnni started popping off her mouth and got into with the dude because he bumped into her. She is known for being a hoodish type of gal with a loudmouth. So dude of course defended his girl and got into it with ole dude as well. Shots rang out. Both dudes dead.

I don't think it matters which story is true both dudes lost their lives over pure ignorance. Epitome of a nikka moment.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've heard two stories.

Story #1 was they got into it over one of them moving their car. Dude got heated and shot her bf about 4 or 5 times, he got off one shot and killed dude as well.

Story #2 was Johnni started popping off her mouth and got into with the dude because he bumped into her. She is known for being a hoodish type of gal with a loudmouth. So dude of course defended his girl and got into it with ole dude as well. Shots rang out. Both dudes dead.

I don't think it matters which story is true both dudes lost their lives of pure ignorance. Epitome of a nikka moment.
Smh wow
I thought it would be over some gang drug Shyt

Black folks

Date strippers Breh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Smh wow
I thought it would be over some gang drug Shyt

Black folks

Date strippers Breh

Breh click on her instagram page. I just went back and checked and now she pregnant. :heh:

Girl is obviously grieving though. I'd hate to lose someone close to me over nothing. That's why I can't date girls with loudmouths and don't know how/when to just fall back.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh click on her instagram page. I just went back and checked and now she pregnant. :heh:

Girl is obviously grieving though. I'd hate to lose someone close to me over nothing. That's why I can't date girls with loudmouths and don't know how/when to just fall back.
Ya she's pregnant

But why put everything on Instagram

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
why the fukk does houston or any part of texas have a damn thread dedicated to it

rockets suck
spurs are marginal
cowgirls suck
titans suck