Houston TX thread

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ay yo brehs, wifey just got offered a nice job in Houston, and we are thinking of making the move.
The houses down there are cheap as fukk, and the cost of living is real affordable.

Anyone recommend Houston at all?

And if you do, what areas would you suggest to move to, with two kids. Something safe with good schools.
I don't know the areas but we were told that pearl land? And sugar land? We're recommended by ppl at the hospital that are try a to get her there.

And for me, what kind of IT jobs y'all got there.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ay yo brehs, wifey just got offered a nice job in Houston, and we are thinking of making the move.
The houses down there are cheap as fukk, and the cost of living is real affordable.

And if you do, what areas would you suggest to move to, with two kids. Something safe with good schools.
I don't know the areas but we were told that pearl land? And sugar land? We're recommended by ppl at the hospital that are try a to get her there.

The hottest area right now would have to be The Woodlands/Spring area. Good place to raise the kids too. Check out this site bruh. Just type in some zip codes. Try 77066, 77086, 77040.

http://www.har.com/

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston

What part of town is the job in?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:blessed: @ this H-Town weather

As a 1 year transplant ... this fall weather is amazing ...... all that evil azz humidity gets thrown in the bushes and the shiit is unfukkwittable ..... still upset about the leaves not changing colors and shiit .... going have to get my fix ................................................................. here it is ... not for the faint of heart ....

csg-Landscapes143-GreatSmokyMountains-NorthCarolina.jpg

raleigh_november_14_2012_raleighskyline.com_07.jpg
:ahh: ........

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What part of town is the job in?
Actually she has the choice of hospitals to work in all over Houston. I think they said there is like 12 different locations.

Any locations to check out...or to avoid?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
She's an RN and the hospital is Memorial Hermann

There's a Memorial Hermann on I-10 near the Beltway I think. Also one in Sugar Land. Cinco Ranch (nice neighborhood in Katy) is about 20 min from Sugar Land...probably a half hour from the one on I-10. Not a horrible commute for Houston.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
She's an RN and the hospital is Memorial Hermann

if you're looking for best safety, family life, schools, etc, tell her to go to memorial hermann at memorial city, sugarland, the woodlands, or katy...what is your max/preferred budget for a house? I can tell you where to look. I'm in the process of buying right now.