Houston TX thread

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
For Pizza Fuzzy's on Holcombe and Stella was good but as right now Fresca Pizza on Chimney Rock and Braeswood is getting my funds. For tex mex Lopez does it for me, Chuys is good too. For burgers will Christians in Midtown is bawse, heard Tornado Burger in stafford is really good.

I live not to far from the Whataburger on South Post Oak, will need to walk in and verify, I guess the wilder beasts be working the drive thru.

Since you folks mentioned that particular whataburger, Fainmous BBQ got that good pulled pork. Pulled Pork with the their hot bbq is piff, real spicy.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True I don't count Richmond tho, it died a long time ago. I should have chose different words.

Not special unless you want to own or lease some retail space.
its cool, i only said it because once i was coming down secretly to surprise my girl, drove in from dallas,, got a room at hotel indigo, hadnt eaten all day and was new to the area, could of went a block down to get food, instead went and parked at the galleria, walked to the food court and drove to the hotel,, took like 45 mins with traffic, walking etc,, smh,, everytime i see the fast food places down the street i :snoop: because of all the time wasted

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For Pizza Fuzzy's on Holcombe and Stella was good but as right now Fresca Pizza on Chimney Rock and Braeswood is getting my funds. For tex mex Lopez does it for me, Chuys is good too. For burgers will Christians in Midtown is bawse, heard Tornado Burger in stafford is really good.

I live not to far from the Whataburger on South Post Oak, will need to walk in and verify, I guess the wilder beasts be working the drive thru.

Since you folks mentioned that particular whataburger, Fainmous BBQ got that good pulled pork. Pulled Pork with the their hot bbq is piff, real spicy.
its not the best but the larrys bbq BUFFET on 290 before the beltway i believe is good for $10,,

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

I live up the road from that place and the burgers there are pretty good. I'd recommend someone to them.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
so know one gonna mention bubbas under the tollway...

:comeon:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
its cool, i only said it because once i was coming down secretly to surprise my girl, drove in from dallas,, got a room at hotel indigo, hadnt eaten all day and was new to the area, could of went a block down to get food, instead went and parked at the galleria, walked to the food court and drove to the hotel,, took like 45 mins with traffic, walking etc,, smh,, everytime i see the fast food places down the street i :snoop: because of all the time wasted

That traffic is a beast. I use to work right across the freeway from the Gallo, and use to live 4 blocks down Westheimer. It use to take 30 plus minutes to get home.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That traffic is a beast. I use to work right across the freeway from the Gallo, and use to live 4 blocks down Westheimer. It use to take 30 plus minutes to get home.
one time i was going to the westin hotel at the galleria,,, i live off sage/rice and westpark, so getting there it was maybe 4 mins..... well i didnt know the westin parking was on the left side and i missed it,, couldnt get over to get to hildago to turn around so i went post oak to westeimer back around to alabama.... TOOK 45 MINS at rush hour to circle the fukin galleria..... i was fukin pissed

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so know one gonna mention bubbas under the tollway...

:comeon:
fukin love bubbas,,just wished they had fries.... thats our little dive place,,, been meaning to go to the diners drivein and dives website so they can give them some spotlight

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Btw, if y'all ever need to drink away a shytty week, Marquis II on Bissonnet and Kirby is the place to go.

Food truck is usually parked out front, got some TVs for games, but drink away your sorrows with one of these bad boys

happy%20hour%20marquis%20II.JPG

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw, if y'all ever need to drink away a shytty week, Marquis II on Bissonnet and Kirby is the place to go.

Food truck is usually parked out front, got some TVs for games, but drink away your sorrows with one of these bad boys

happy%20hour%20marquis%20II.JPG
whats the pricing like there? when im out towards 10 and 6 i love going to watsons, they have a huge patio to chill and great priced drinks,

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
whats the pricing like there? when im out towards 10 and 6 i love going to watsons, they have a huge patio to chill and great priced drinks,

Regular drinks are pretty cheap, but one of those long islands (the pic) costs $9.00. Two of those and you'll have a nice buzz. Three...:sadcam:

You ever go further west on 10 and hit up That Bar on 99/10? That's got some cheap drinks and good music and the appropriate level of rachetness :lolbron: