Houston TX thread

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:blessed:

Power just came back on... Do I have to go running doe? Damn hot outside! :whew:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Aye,

Is drinking canned beer allowed in Galveston beaches?

I googled and came up with this:
http://www.galveston.com/eastbeach/
Unlike most beaches, drinking is legal on East Beach. Glass containers are not permitted by law on the beach.

Can you bring your own or do they rip you off, charging $6/beer?

Thinking about hitting G-Town for my birthday but don't wanna get arrested for drinking in public. Thanks brehs :salute:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Aye,

Is drinking canned beer allowed in Galveston beaches?

I googled and came up with this:
http://www.galveston.com/eastbeach/

Can you bring your own or do they rip you off, charging $6/beer?

Thinking about hitting G-Town for my birthday but don't wanna get arrested for drinking in public. Thanks brehs :salute:

I haven't been on that beach in years but from what I remember they don't bother you unless you have glass bottles or you aren't making any attempts to conceal it. Just keep the shyt in an ice chest.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Thanks!

Yeah, ice chest and not making a big deal sounds about right. I won't be drinking the normal beers that police always see too. Budweiser, Coors, Micolobe, Miller, Keystone, etc. etc.

We'll see if it goes through. Heard the sand will be blazing hot not to mention the blazing sun. Heard a tent will be a good idea to prevent sun/sand hotness.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My cousin has sickle cell, she's at St. Luke and my ol lady works at Texas Children. I went to see her at work. The baddest bytches in this city work in the Medical Center. :noah:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs, carjackings are up I got a report card put on my car today

45.jpg

So if you see a policeman checking the door handles of your car don't get fired up right away

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
San Antonio this coming weekend. My baby starts 2nd Grade Monday. Kemah for her birthday which is Labor Day weekend. Neverbeen to Kemah. What's that joint like?

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
I took a trip to see my grandparents who stays in Inwood and I was just depressed driving through Antoine and Tidwell areas...all these abandoned apartments and grimey houses..shyt was just sad to see. :snoop:

Boy C

SPC
Daps