Houston TX thread

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I have a huge tree in my front yard which is protecting most of my grass but it’s still getting punished and and starting to turn orange. I’m watering my shyt starting NOW

It's power lines over the front yard.
Last year, the landlord got the branches that was close to it cut. Now ain't no shade on the porch or when I park the car. Seatbelt and steering wheel be hot as hell every day.
:sadcam:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Last year, the landlord got the branches that was close to it cut. Now ain't no shade on the porch or when I park the car. Seatbelt and steering wheel be hot as hell every day.
Tesla, bmw, & Audi gang don’t got those problems :mjgrin:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Luckily my cars are in the garage. I need the 3 trees in the backyard to start growing asap. I need some food spikes but its so damn hot. Already 100

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Likely moving to the Katy (from Austin) area next year- what’s the daycare situation look like-prices, any recs? Any desirable neighborhoods in the Katy area (apartments)? I’m not buying in Texas but will be here another few years.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was looking at

1. **The Heights**:

2. **Midtown**:

3. **Memorial**: .

4. **Montrose**:

5. **Downtown**:

6. **West University**: .