Houston TX thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
WHY THE FUCCK IS IT STILL THIS HOT?!?!? :damn:
houston is the worst to be in the summer ...u will feel like a crab/crawfish hot and muggy for no reason except for the nasty ass gulf...thats why im either in dallas seattle or sunriver oregon....'

didnt like that shyt when i was littel didnt like it when became an adult..especially if u asthmatic..lol

dallas is dry...i can tolerate that ...i can actually breathe..lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Brehs I’m coming down Friday morning for the Carnival. How is Houston’s carnival? I know it’s not nearly as big as Caribana and any of the others but curious.

I’m staying in downtown Houston at the AC Hotel.

And looks like it’ll be 100 everyday I’m down there :mjcry:
kappa beach with costumes and soca music

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
houston is the worst to be in the summer ...u will feel like a crab/crawfish hot and muggy for no reason except for the nasty ass gulf...thats why im either in dallas seattle or sunriver oregon....'

didnt like that shyt when i was littel didnt like it when became an adult..especially if u asthmatic..lol

dallas is dry...i can tolerate that ...i can actually breathe..lol
Man my allergies are acting up like crazy and my throat dry as fukk right now. I'm staying in the house until this shyt cools down. Hopefully September will have us cooled down.

Edit:
The fukk? Next week is gonna be even worse.
weather.jpg

Thursday :damn: :damn:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Man my allergies are acting up like crazy and my throat dry as fukk right now. I'm staying in the house until this shyt cools down. Hopefully September will have us cooled down.

Edit:
The fukk? Next week is gonna be even worse.
weather.jpg

Thursday :damn: :damn:
I was talking to my mom recently about this heat and told her, with how the weather is currently, it probably won't start cooling down until October. I wanna say next month, but idk?