Houston TX thread

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sugar Land? I'm going down sometime soon to check out some spots with a realtor my old classmate put me on. Trying to stay within the loop but if all else fails Mo City or Pearland here I come

yea that was it...ideal AF...but this was years ago and it was running up...I can't imagine now

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Better get you some shyt on the outskirts. fukk livin “in” Houston
Bro, I'm just trying to find some shyt that won't get blown away or flooded if I do move there. Still waiting to hear back from a few other schools, then I'll be ready to decide. One spot/school in particular, I know that shyt will be temporary. Ain't no way I could live somewhere Black folks make up only 5% of the population.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bro, I'm just trying to find some shyt that won't get blown away or flooded if I do move there. Still waiting to hear back from a few other schools, then I'll be ready to decide. One spot/school in particular, I know that shyt will be temporary. Ain't no way I could live somewhere Black folks make up only 5% of the population.

I didn't realize and I'm assuming you're young and single from that post. Let me tell you I grew up unique. I went to a school for some time that was not diverse. That shyt fukks with your mental and can leave everlasting damage. it is NOT worth it no matter what.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought you was already here?

I feel you though, My first apartment was in SE Houston but was trash so I broke my lease and been in west Houston since

Been wanting to cop a crib for like 2 years but gotta be sure my shyt is elevated and won’t flood.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I thought you was already here?

I feel you though, My first apartment was in SE Houston but was trash so I broke my lease and been in west Houston since

Been wanting to cop a crib for like 2 years but gotta be sure my shyt is elevated and won’t flood.
Nah, stuck in Dallas for the moment. I wouldn't mind getting a crib out near The Woodlands but dealing with late afternoon/evening traffic to get to UoH just to drive that long ass way back home 3x a week, fukk that. Even with them paying for toll pass, that's damn 150 miles just going to school. Not worth it.

Anybody know anything about houses out by the Energy Corridor or the Holly Hall area?

Silkk

Daps
Nah, stuck in Dallas for the moment. I wouldn't mind getting a crib out near The Woodlands but dealing with late afternoon/evening traffic to get to UoH just to drive that long ass way back home 3x a week, fukk that. Even with them paying for toll pass, that's damn 150 miles just going to school. Not worth it.

Anybody know anything about houses out by the Energy Corridor or the Holly Hall area?
Yeahhhhhh thats nasty af

I live in the energy corridor now. When I first moved here and lived in the gulf point area it used to take me 2 hours to get to work in the med center. Maaaaaaaaaaan fukk that :scust:

Supper

All Star
Daps
:beli: this is good info for the lower income coli breh/brehettes.

I don't know why I used the :beli: smiley

Yup, easy cheat code out of perpetual and generational poverty.

Spread the word to all your fam, friends and acquaintances in them pawtments and projects.

If I had to guess I think this the city's attempt to get long term renters into home ownership and make room for the incoming homeless and low income transplants who need those low income units. Everyone moves up a peg.

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Real time regularly updated neighborhood safety tracker for those of y'all that wanna know about crime in the city broken down by area.

Stats, maps, graphs etc.......

Silkk

Daps
Real time regularly updated neighborhood safety tracker for those of y'all that wanna know about crime in the city broken down by area.

shyt is everywhere, nikkas done lost they minds round this bytch.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX

I got cousins in HPD and they tell me how bad the H has gotten. I'm gone most of the year traveling on business but shyt getting wild out there