Houston TX thread

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I work near the galleria. Its getting crowded during lunch too. Tomorrow will be :steviej: with all the ratchets walking westheimer.

Me too..I work on San Felipe..Im watching the traffic build up from my floor right now.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I work near the galleria. Its getting crowded during lunch too. Tomorrow will be :steviej: with all the ratchets walking westheimer.

I shall be there....and many locations in between.. :jawalrus:....
GAz7e.png

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
shyt I live right next to the galleria, bout to walk around and see what's up.

Also is that Galveston Mardi Gras even worth it? I thought about going but didn't like what I was hearing, seemed too tame and "family friendly"

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
█ W.D.Y.D. █;3258172 said:

Also is that Galveston Mardi Gras even worth it? I thought about going but didn't like what I was hearing, seemed too tame and "family friendly"

Lol, no. Its New Orleans or nothing

Mardi Gras ended Tuesday

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
█ W.D.Y.D. █;3258172 said:

Haven't been in years but it was definitely more family friendly the last time I went. I heard from a few friends at work that its too many youngsters out there but Fat Tuesday has already passed so I wouldn't even waste my time. You in the right place. I was at the B-shop off of Westridge and S. Main today and nikkas was saying they gonna try to start charging people to go in the Galleria but I'm pretty sure its bullshyt. The prices to get in some of these clubs are just crazy though. Got my tickets to the game for me and the little one though so I'm good.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OK I just passed by the Galleria and shyt is already turned up more than normal. MJ's plane landed yesterday and had helicopters circling him.
VIDEO: Michael Jordan arrives in Houston for All-Star Weekend, 50th birthday | khou.com Houston

These hoes are already on the prowl and I just got off of work.

HOUSTON -- One of the biggest basketball legends has arrived in Houston ahead of the NBA All-Star Weekend.

Michael Jordan’s private plane was spotted at Hobby Airport on Wednesday. His plane wasn’t hard to find because it has a Air Jordan logo on the tail.

The former Chicago Bulls star is celebrating his 50th birthday while he’s in Houston.

According to CultureMap.com, Jordan rented out the Museum of Fine arts to throw a big bash on Sunday. About 300 guests are expected to attend

:mjpls: