Houston TX thread

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
:to: I miss Sharpstown Mall:rip:. It was always some kind of fukkery going on there

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I got my whole weekend for allstar weekend set. tickets to the game, e

Where did you get tickets from..and what are the prices looking like?

If you got some type of hook up you dont wanna share in public .....send that PM :youngsabo:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
305454_2533613829840_1538380903_32740664_1752075770_n.jpg

Over Shipley's....Closest thing to Krispy Kreme Houston Has...:ahh:

Last night I ate a salad, really on this health shyt

Unfortunately Im about to fukk it all up

donuts_on_comicx.jpg

It's going down :shaq:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
truth be told, Spring Creek and Pappa's is better than Rudy's. But the real best bar-b-que is found at the whole in the walls.

NNNNNNOooooooooooooo, hell fukking no.

First off the BBQ scene is the only restaurant type that Houston isn't stellar in. Secondly I have to question your BBQ acumen if you would go to a fukking Pappas BBQ over Rudys. :mindblown:

Rudys is only second to Gatlins in Houston. Marks BBQ is a distant 3rd.

But Gatlins is the King of Kings, they have no rival, when it comes to Houston BBQ. And they are black owned, and for that matter a black guy owns the Rudys in Houston from what I have been told as well.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
NNNNNNOooooooooooooo, hell fukking no.

First off the BBQ scene is the only restaurant type that Houston isn't stellar in. Secondly I have to question your BBQ acumen if you would go to a fukking Pappas BBQ over Rudys. :mindblown:

Rudys is only second to Gatlins in Houston. Marks BBQ is a distant 3rd.

But Gatlins is the King of Kings, they have no rival, when it comes to Houston BBQ. And they are black owned, and for that matter a black guy owns the Rudys in Houston from what I have been told as well.

Gatlins bbq owners and I attend the same the church and the location in the heights is literally 5 minutes from my home...Lawd the food is good

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Gatlins bbq owners and I attend the same the church and the location in the heights is literally 5 minutes from my home...Lawd the food is good

Three meat plate(brisket, ribs, sausage) with dirty rice and beans and cobbler or banana pudding :whew:

:why:Damn now I wish they was open today.

If you live in Houston and haven't been to Gatlins I suggest you go at your soonest availability.