Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Them trading for Mixon makes me want them to bring in Derrick Henry even more, that would be a nasty combo, on top of Pierce remembering how to be an NFL player.

We are paying Mixon $5.75 this year. If we can get Henry for $6 and sign Tyron Smith to a lunchbox deal to replace Howard’s bum ass (and for depth) then we have something that resembles an offense!
If Noah gets his shyt together, Scruggs and Jordan develop, I don’t see any real glaring holes :manny:

I really hope we pick Jason Seahorns forgotten son at CB, dude is an all around athlete but we don’t really need anymore CB’s right now. Dude is going to be an all pro though and he could be qb3 as well as a punt returner.

Are we ready for Kansas City or Baltimore? No, but just like last season we are right behind them in the AFC.

Henry just signed with the Ravens. Think they’ll draft a back in the draft next month and roll with Mixon/Pierce/Rookie

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Henry just signed with the Ravens. Think they’ll draft a back in the draft next month and roll with Mixon/Pierce/Rookie
Falk! Is what it is.

We could go get Elliot and see if there’s anything left in the tank :pachaha:

Dallas fans would be hot too if we did that and had more success in the playoffs as well :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Falk! Is what it is.

We could go get Elliot and see if there’s anything left in the tank :pachaha:

Dallas fans would be hot too if we did that and had more success in the playoffs as well :mjlol:
Lmaooo I feel like Zeke has been done since his last year in Dallas, maybe even before. Dude has looked like Redskins Shaun Alexander.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The D-Line is looking real nasty. Wonder if they’ll go DT with their first round pick. Personally I’ll go received and grab a WR to pair up with CJ/Nico/Tank

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The D-Line is looking real nasty. Wonder if they’ll go DT with their first round pick. Personally I’ll go received and grab a WR to pair up with CJ/Nico/Tank
We desperately need a #1. We picked Hop at 26. That white boy cb is who we really need to be looking at though, dude is going to be a baller

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
You guys are gonna love Danielle. Dude is a lock for double digit sacks and consistent pressure as long as he is healthy. Constantly gives it his all

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You guys are gonna love Danielle. Dude is a lock for double digit sacks and consistent pressure as long as he is healthy. Constantly gives it his all
With Autry helping and maybe a rookie it looks like we really are in good shape for the DLine. Maybe resign Rankins for cheap for depth but he is holding out for bigger money.

I don’t think we can afford Armstead after our moves but we are setup well for next season even if nothing else transpires.

Save the money for a good player that doesn’t make it past preseason cuts.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Bud Dupree, Clowney, Van Noy, and Calais Campbell are still out there for cheap :jbhmm:

Think a safety will probably be signed next. Can’t depend on Ward who couldn’t stay healthy and we have no clue if Pitre will bounce back after a rough year.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Let’s see if we can get some bargain bin shopping done with cheap effective pro bowl depth though :steviej: