Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Basically $9mil per year which is still less than what Henry got. I would’ve made him earn that contract this season then hand it to him not knowing what you’re getting.

Missed out on Armstead, I wanted him to assume the Vince Wilfork role we had for Reader & Nix previously but oh well

Go pickup Clowney and Calais Campbell then kick the tires on Zeke and call it a day :manny:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We need to address the oline!
You haven’t seen the moves have you? We are fine there. We signed 2 backup depth tackles and reworked Masons contract. Tytus is coming back and obviously Tunsil is returning. Rest of the work will be done by rookie draft picks or preseason cut pickups from other teams.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Basically $9mil per year which is still less than what Henry got. I would’ve made him earn that contract this season then hand it to him not knowing what you’re getting.

Missed out on Armstead, I wanted him to assume the Vince Wilfork role we had for Reader & Nix previously but oh well

Go pickup Clowney and Calais Campbell then kick the tires on Zeke and call it a day :manny:
Nah I think Zeke is totally finished. I do want them to look at some other vet backs but I’d rather they draft another one than bring in Zeke. He runs like he has a BBL.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be hilarious when Autry, Edwards, and Al-Shaair are pummeling the Titans those two games