Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Been seeing Tony Pollard connected to the Texans. How would you feel about bribing him in and brining Motor back?
Them together would make a really good duo. Signing Pollard but having him be the lead guy with Pierce isn’t a good deal. Pollard barely got 1000 yards in a 17 game season as the Cowboys’ #1, so if you sign him, you have to bring back Singletary or somebody equal to him (Aaron Jones??? Zack Moss??)

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Lose key pieces, sign super shyt safeties when that was a hole, DE, and no running back. Walk backwards during a rookie contract

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
These stupid mother fukkers didn't get Saquon and then gave the Giants Singletary :dead:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Been wanting Autry here for a couple years, he’s been so annoying playing against and glad we don’t have to play against him anymore. Love the Al-Shaair signing. Kind of saw that coming with the Niners history there. Bring in some combo of Aaron Jones/Mixon/Henry/Simmons/Armstead and some others and you really have something going here. One of the coaches that had Ford and Okudah is signing here as well, so that should help out. Cashman is really the only guy I really wanted back, though I felt like he’d get a lot more than what he got from Minnesota. Shaair is basically his replacement.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Them trading for Mixon makes me want them to bring in Derrick Henry even more, that would be a nasty combo, on top of Pierce remembering how to be an NFL player.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We are paying Mixon $5.75 this year. If we can get Henry for $6 and sign Tyron Smith to a lunchbox deal to replace Howard’s bum ass (and for depth) then we have something that resembles an offense!
If Noah gets his shyt together, Scruggs and Jordan develop, I don’t see any real glaring holes :manny:

I really hope we pick Jason Seahorns forgotten son at CB, dude is an all around athlete but we don’t really need anymore CB’s right now. Dude is going to be an all pro though and he could be qb3 as well as a punt returner.

Are we ready for Kansas City or Baltimore? No, but just like last season we are right behind them in the AFC.