Houston is only 20 percent Black

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I know that. But it was 2012/13 I lived there, I’d think some well to do/integrated ass nikkas would pop up in the popping neighborhoods of the near north. Ain’t nobody even talking shyt way north like edgewater, but not seeing black people in river north or Lincoln park was surprising
Well the near North used to be Cabrini Green and all of that shyt. So they tore those buildings down and dispersed Black people West and South. But that area used to be full of Black people too.

Daps
Another dude making up shyt on the internet. Nashville is not segregated at all you don't have to go to the hood to see Black people. Black people live all over Nashville, with the major clusters living in North Nashville, East Nashville and South by Antioch. However, Black people live everywhere around Nashville, including in the West which leads in from Memphis, which is only 190 miles away. .

You must have just been near the bars in downtown Nashville, but then somehow you must have somehow miraculously missed that big ass museum that recently opened called ironically enough the "African American Music Museum." Nashville's nickname itself come from the Fisk Jubilee choir visit to England to sing for the Queen of England and she remarked that whatever city they were from is very musical. Hence the nickname the music city. So to sum all of this up: Nashville is deceptively Black apparently and Houston's nikkas need to hush up on that we are a Black city shyt. :ufdup:

They going to the ends of the earth to make Nashville straight cackastan. Nashville's black history is very well documented.

:russ: This man was on Broadway talking about where the black people.

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But nikkas in Houston and Dallas swear it's Wakanda.

Detroit would embarrass y'all in black culture. Every city in the south honestly. Detroit is the most pro black city in the country, BY FAR.
I’m from Dallas and I wouldn’t say this. But I will say that almost the whole Midwest is really pro black if we keeping it real.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Bunch of dumbasses in this thread. Yall act like yall don't know how shyt work in big cities. Most of the black folks in the parts they annex off and call a different name than houston cuz them crackas don't wanna share their tax revenue. Go to Homestead, Mo City, and them other lil parts of towns and see if it's cac central

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bunch of dumbasses in this thread. Yall act like yall don't know how shyt work in big cities. Most of the black folks in the parts they annex off and call a different name than houston cuz them crackas don't wanna share their tax revenue. Go to Homestead, Mo City, and them other lil parts of towns and see if it's cac central
See I aint know that

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Spent 5 mins looking up the demographics and not relying on some of y'all saying Houston is majority white :dead:
As expected, just like the entirety of Texas, Houston is mostly non -white Latino at 44.5%, 24.1% white non-latino, and 22.45% or 520,000 black folks, which overall, is more black people than the black population of Detroit.

Like wtf does percentage matter if you in a place with a small population anyway:mjlol:
Some of y'all mad weird

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Spent 5 mins looking up the demographics and not relying on some of y'all saying Houston is majority white :dead:
As expected, just like the entirety of Texas, Houston is mostly non -white Latino at 44.5%, 24.1% white non-latino, and 22.45% or 520,000 black folks, which overall, is more black people than the black population of Detroit.

Like wtf does percentage matter if you in a place with a small population anyway:mjlol:
Some of y'all mad weird
It def matters

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thank you someone from Houston making sense.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Some of y'all mad weird
Hispanics count themselves as White.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
White flight is part of the story of how Detroit trended downwards

It's other stuff too I'm sure...like not being locked out of certain jobs by mexicans
Thanks for having a normal reply.

I can see that but that's trending anywhere near the border, including Cali, and shyt the entirety of the states will have a larger Latino population than any other group within 20 years.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Hispanics count themselves as White.
Just spoke with 3 Mexicans at this control room and they consider themselves Latino and not white. It's white folks that add all the other groups they used to ban claiming as whites to their numbers now as they are dwindling.

Most Latinos here are Mexican and could never pass as white