Houston is only 20 percent Black

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The population of Houston is 2.3 million. The population of Nashville is 700,000. That is 30%. The OP was about percentage. Black people make up almost 30% of Nashville's population.

Now if you want to go there with population then Chicago has a larger overall population than Houston, yet Black people are a larger percentage of Chicago's population than Houston and that is with Chicago being a Northern city and having a massive decline in Black population. Hell a lot of Chicago is now living in Atlanta.
Seems like you took offense to my reply breh. I was just tossing out a number and I was damn close if it's 30% and I was just surprised with that random spot like Nashville.

Now Chicago? You must have something against Houston, huh.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like you took offense to my reply breh. I was just tossing out a number and I was damn close if it's 30% and I was just surprised with that random spot like Nashville.

Now Chicago? You must have something against Houston, huh.
I don't have anything against Houston and I didn't take offense at your statement. I am just pointing out that Nashville is blacker than Houston. The end.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The population of Houston is 2.3 million. The population of Nashville is 700,000. That is 30%. The OP was about percentage. Black people make up almost 30% of Nashville's population.

Now if you want to go there with population then Chicago has a larger overall population than Houston, yet Black people are a larger percentage of Chicago's population than Houston and that is with Chicago being a Northern city and having a massive decline in Black population. Hell a lot of Chicago is now living in Atlanta.
Do you think a lot of Black people are moving south?

And why?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And why?
Yes people, especially Black people, have been moving back South in large numbers since the 1970s. It is called reverse migration. They have just been going back home basically. In fact New York and Chicago are the two biggest contributors to Atlanta's population boom and we know by and large that those would be Black people going back down South.

Metro Atlanta sees population gain from New York, Chicago and Los Angeles​

headshot

Spence

Superstar
Daps
It is not. It is New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston and then Philadelphia.
By official numbers we are third (we overtook Chicago a while back). If you count illegals as well then we are really close to LA. All the official population numbers only count Harris County proper when our population centers are actually in other counties/cities within the city limits that census numbers don’t count.

Galveston all the way up to Willis, as far East as Baytown/Anahuac and as far west as Brookshire/cypress are all considered Houston still.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

And why?
If they’re American they’re just coming home

We were coerced into moving into those cities due to the Jews resurrecting the KKK after Birth of a Nation to scare us off of our land so that they could develop the new American South, staff their new factories with dirt cheap labor, and fill their tenements with renters, giving their wages right back.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I really dont know how some of y'all think that blacks are just going to occupy these massive populations within major cities.

At the same time, people don't realize they live in segregated communities/regions, or live in the south where blacks have always lived so it can distort their perception of what it is to have a large black population.