Houston Brehs ya’ll going to the BBW orgy tonight!?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
"Limited condoms"

That sounds crazy, they better make sure there is one for everyman

If I was into this kind of thing...

"Limited condoms" would be a HUGE red flag for me. They should have a 10-gallon tub full of condoms at the front and large jars of condoms spread out around the place. The one thing they should never run out of is condoms. But this looks like some dirty hood shyt so you already know they ain't flipping the bill for safety.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
They have a refreshment area.

:ehh:

Probably a table with 2 of these

resize
:laff: I’m going to hell

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I got so many but ima hit yall with this classic. Years ago me and two of my homies were strippers. We would get hired to strip and also for sex parties. On this particular night this wasnt something we was hired for but got invited to. One my homies cousin (we'll call him JB). He one of them think he a playa type ass dudes. He cool tho. He coming with us and this is his first time. On the way there he talking all kinds of shyt and we all laughing. So we get there and we all find some hoes to chill and talk with. JB connects with this real bad chick. Lets call her Eve. Tall, slim, caramel with a nice bubble. She kind of looked like Sharon Leal the actress in the face. He all giddy and shyt and we can tell he catching feelings. As we vibing, my homie "A" says damn Tony's here. Tony is a dude that strips with us from time to time. Tall lanky but below the belt the mf is a freak show no homo. We dont like Tony cuz he cocky as hell and always fukking with people starting shyt. Anyways about 30 mins later, the fukking starts. Everybody doing their thing. After some time I can see JB and my homie (his cousin) taking a break so i go over to join them. All JB keeps doing his talking about Eve. This nikka like "yea man we gonna exchange numbers and whoopty whoopty. She said she aint had a man do it like me." We like aight homie salute. Eventually she and a couple girls come over and join us and we all chilling. Eve is sitting JB's lap. After a few mins i see my homies eyes getting wider and wider and he quietly saying "no no no" while grinning so i look over. Tony is walking with the most devilish grin :mjlit:. In one motion, this mfer wraps his dikk around Eve's neck, yanks her of JB's lap, and drags her across the floor and proceeds to start fukking the shyt outta her all kinds of ways. As he fukkinf her, a few more dudes join in on her. JB starts screaming and crying like a bytch "nikka STOP PLEASE STOP AY YALL STOP PLEASE GOD DAMN WHY YALL DOING THAT shyt". As he watches, you can literally see this nikka heart being ripped out. We take him outside and this fool is crying with snot coming out of his nose and throwing up. So eventually we all go get our shyt and decide to leave. The funniest part of the whole night was riding back home. No sounds no music no nothing for the longest and this nikka JB outta nowhere goes "ahhhhhh"....I'll never forget that shyt ever lol

Wrapped his dikk around her neck! :picard:

While she was sitting in dude lap? :damn:

Yeah I know I’m not built for that shyt. Cause I can’t even get over the thought that a group of dudes went outside and had a conversation with they dikks out.

Last edited:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wrapped his duck around her neck! :picard:

While she was sitting in dude lap? :damn:

Yeah I know I’m not built for that shyt. Cause I can’t even get over the thought that a group of dudes went outside and had a conversation with they dikks out.
So they can be sure they were having a man to man convo :scust: