Houston Brehs ya’ll going to the BBW orgy tonight!?

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
As a man who have been to at a minimum 20 orgies, its always hella women there. Most women are fukking freaks. The funny part is that yes it do be a sausage party but most nikkas cant perform long or worth a damn, so they out the game quick. Thats when the few superdikk nikkas :dame: come thru and take them hoes down through there for the rest of the night while all the average and below average mfers sit back with the :mjcry:. I got my ego hurt my first few times and had to step my game up.

:scusthov: Seek God bruh.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
it’s gonna be nothing there but a bunch of nikkas who like fat bytches…I’m not falling for that twice
I fell for that shyt twice :snoop:

I’ll be damned if ima fall for it a 3rd time :ufdup:

Definitely not a 4th time and hopefully not a 5th time :snoop:

If I'm anywhere within 10 square miles I'm wearing a condom the entire day.
Ayo :russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
As a man who have been to at a minimum 20 orgies, its always hella women there. Most women are fukking freaks. The funny part is that yes it do be a sausage party but most nikkas cant perform long or worth a damn, so they out the game quick. Thats when the few superdikk nikkas :dame: come thru and take them hoes down through there for the rest of the night while all the average and below average mfers sit back with the :mjcry:. I got my ego hurt my first few times and had to step my game up.

Drop a story. :feedme: