Houston Brehs ya’ll going to the BBW orgy tonight!?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
supose a muhfukka fell up in that joint with this lol

B_cIIjUU0AArWh-.jpg
:dead:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
big gurls down here can either smell like grand soir.. the italian sub with rosemary bread from jersey mikes.... dulce's light blue.... mrs fields soft n chewy peanut butter cookies or ..shark coochie..

jus gotta pay attention to the heels of the feet
Noted, good looks breh :ehh:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That sex club shyt is real in Texas. When I was doing lyft I dropped off a dude and 2 chicks with a cooler full of drank to one. They was waiting in the parking lot in some lingerie & a nightgown :wtf:. When we pulled up to the spot the line to get in was to the street. White folks damn near naked everywhere. I had to google that shyt after I dropped them off. It’s in a sketchy back road area too, next to a auto shop and used car dealership

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That sex club shyt is real in Texas. When I was doing lyft I dropped off a dude and 2 chicks with a cooler full of drank to one. They was waiting in the parking lot in some lingerie & a nightgown :wtf:. When we pulled up to the spot the line to get in was to the street. White folks damn near naked everywhere. I had to google that shyt after I dropped them off. It’s in a sketchy back road area too, next to a auto shop and used car dealership
People love to fukk. Hope they kept protection on them.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
This was in Houston by westpark