Houston Brehs ya’ll going to the BBW orgy tonight!?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Wow.

Why not just pay one fat hooker like $100?

By the time you spend the $50 and buy some drinks you're there anyway
Nah. Swinger events are almost always BYOB. The reason not to go is anytime you see a swinger event being advertised to men, its guaranteed to be a sausage fest. Its going to be full of dudes stupid enough to think that a flyer like that will attract women and their girlfriends to attend. :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
it’s gonna be nothing there but a bunch of nikkas who like fat bytches…I’m not falling for that twice
So you saying it will be too many nikkas and not enough fat bytches? Sounds like a set up
QVYUWut.png

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Swinger events are almost always BYOB. The reason not to go is anytime you see a swinger event being advertised to men, its guaranteed to be a sausage fest. Its going to be full of dudes stupid enough to think that a flyer like that will attract women and their girlfriends to attend. :snoop:

Swinger events are like nude beaches, it’s usually the undesirables and not this baywatch fantasy the media portrays. Lol

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
ain’t gonna be NO bytches there period :francis:
As a man who have been to at a minimum 20 orgies, its always hella women there. Most women are fukking freaks. The funny part is that yes it do be a sausage party but most nikkas cant perform long or worth a damn, so they out the game quick. Thats when the few superdikk nikkas :dame: come thru and take them hoes down through there for the rest of the night while all the average and below average mfers sit back with the :mjcry:. I got my ego hurt my first few times and had to step my game up.