House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
that struggle ass training/fight scene was WOAT

tumblr_inline_nvd41evX3F1tqw18p_540.gif
Not that I’m defending D&D but they were only allowed to shoot there for 1 day so they were stuck with what they had.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Was way too busy to watch the episode, so I started late.

I’m about 40% in and Otto Hightower is a vile piece of shyt with no honor putting a lie on Rhaenyra name like that.

And that bytch Alicent goin along with it KNOWING Criston and her being balls deep in sin lead to Jacaerys’ death

That bytch ass nikka Criston tryna wash his shame by passing blame to Arryck, insinuating he was disloyal.

Acting like Arryck having a a lil bit of mud on him from the funeral is WORSE than the stain HE has letting King Aegon’s heir get murked, because HE broke his Oath fukkin Alicent.

Team Green a bunch of bytches, reminding me of pretentious Church folks with the most disgusting characters and behavior.

That pastor father that be cheating on his wife with all the women at the Church.
That pastor’s daughter with a strict upbringing that be gettin her back blown out behind the Church by every nikka, that be playin righteous online
:scust:

The only one I feel sorry for is Helaena
(and Arryck I guess, even tho he chose the wrong side)

Alicent letting Helaena of ALL people go through extra trauma and embarrassment for her and Otto’s own personal gain is peak slimeball behavior.

Hellen’s

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Was way too busy to watch the episode, so I started late.

I’m about 40% in and Otto Hightower is a vile piece of shyt with no honor putting a lie on Rhaenyra name like that.

And that bytch Alicent goin along with it KNOWING Criston and her being balls deep in sin leading caused Jacaerys’ death

That bytch ass Criston tryna wash his shame by passing blame to Arryck by insinuating he was disloyal.

Acting like a lil bit of mud from the funeral is worse than that stain he has letting King Aegon’s heir get murked like that because HE broke his Oath.

Team Green a bunch of bytches, reminding me of pretentious Church folks with the most disgusting characters and behavior.
That pastor father that be cheating on his wife with all the women at the Church.
That pastor’s daughter with a strict upbringing that be gettin her back blown out behind the Church by every nikka, that be playin righteous online
:scust:

The only I feel sorry for is Helaena
(and Arryck I guess, even tho he chose the wrong side)

Alicent letting Helaena of ALL people go through extra trauma and embarrassment for her and Otto’s own personal gain is peak slimeball behavior.
Just finished and LMAO @ Otto stacking L this episode:mjlol:

Imagine gettin FIRED ans replaced by the same simp that’s fukkin ya daughter. :russ:
Only for ya her to defend his name and you just sitting there in denial refusing to hear her confess how big of a Church whore she’s been lol
L on top of L on top of L :russ::dead:
The Twin battle was :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Erryk and Arryk were victims of the fukkery of others.
They tried to be honorable to their Houses and paid the price :wow:
Aemond spiraling in insecurity at the whore house :umad:
(The madam gave him great advice btw)
Aegon drowning in bloodthirst at the King’s chamber :wow:

Helaena being the only somewhat sane one outta the family is funny as hell.

Ps: Larys stay leveling up and getting shyt done, son powerful as hell.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he figured out Helaena’s gift of foresight at some point.

It seems Daemon is slowly but surely setting Rhaenyra up to fail and take over brehs, his ego about to break up the house like Jenga SMH :patrice:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

There is a black guy that helps out with this podcast. He isn't on this episode but him and I remain in correspondence, I can actually talk to him about spoilers which DONT get mentioned on this podcast.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Like someone said earlier, that that targaryen wig and makeup/setting adds like 5 pts to her cuz w/o it :scust:
bcfe3328be365ccc016257d5e9150204.png
She’s a non-binary lesbian. She actively tries to make herself look unattractive and gender less.

Here’s her in a music video from 7 years agoI

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Did Alicent truly spend time with her children and nurture them and love on them?

They all seem very awkward with her. No wonder Aemond has mommy issues.
No, she didn’t.

That’s why Aemond been going to Madam Sylvi at the Brothel..

FOR YEARS, as Madam Sylvi took Aemond’s virginity in Season 1 when he was a teen.

This episode he wanted her to hold him and just be vulnerable..
looks-like-aemond-resting-in-the-arms-of-the-brothel-madam-v0-6e0cdtlzxg0d1.jpeg

Sylvi’s WAY older than him and got the same hair as Alicent.
It makes a lotta sense why Aemond chose her outta all available women given his mommy issues.
GI0FYIhXMAAL00Y.jpg:large

Even when Alicent caught Aegon crying she didn’t hug him.
She just kept it formal and walked away, showing no motherly love.
79edaaec65e0101b5969cde6f151651fafabda45.jpg

In contrast to Rhaenyra that did hug Jacaerhys and has shown a lotta love for her children.
new-stills-of-queen-rhaenyra-targaryen-prince-jacaerys-v0-xvagtnivgt4d1.jpg

The only time Alicent has shown motherly love was when she thought about what Daemon ordering the death of Jaehaerys did to Helaena and she told Otto:

I can’t believe what they did to my little g-, my little girl

- Alicent (S2 Ep 02)

Team Black >>>>>>

Last edited: