House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That’s exactly why he along with Otto are the most intelligent.
There’s nothing for him to do at the moment then to back his Queen.
Daemon, Cristin, Aemond and Aegon have all contributed and all has been to the detriment of their side’s effort.
idk how ppl acting like Corly aint maneuver his house to be in line to be heirs.
He knows those kids aint Laenor's but he going through with it anyway, smart on his end
Also doesnt he control a large part of the naval forces?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That’s exactly why he along with Otto are the most intelligent.
There’s nothing for him to do at the moment then to back his Queen.
Daemon, Cristin, Aemond and Aegon have all contributed and all has been to the detriment of their side’s effort.
Back Rhaenys…not Rhaenerya. He’s always going on about Rhaenys being passed over. Dude doesn’t add much to the story ATM

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Finally got that bytch mafukka Otto outta here :camby: funny enough, the one time he was actually right about something is what got him fired :laff: and now you got this idiot Cole hand of the king :laff: Team Green in shambles :umad:

might sound fukked up :hubie: the way they kept showing that baby head rocking back and forth and then the carriage got stuck in the mud/hole I thought they was really going to show that head fall off to the public :damn: glad they didnt though :heh:

Aemond got ED? Why he cuddled up with a prostitute like that and she fully clothed ? Is that a sign of mom issues ? :dame: why was he laid up like that :dame: He also the only Targaryn that dont got 100 b*stards running around :patrice: That why he lashing out against the world and always angry ? Dude conquered the biggest dragon in the land but cant fukk a prostitute :usure: no wonder he always wanna kill someone :heh:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
idk how ppl acting like Corly aint maneuver his house to be in line to be heirs.
He knows those kids at Laenor's but he going through with it anyway.
Also doesnt he control a large part of the naval forces?

Right?!
Corlys single-handedly made House Valaryon the richest house in Westeros, he’s the richest man in the Seven Kingdoms.
Corlys and House Valaryon are built like that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Corlys? The hell has he contributed besides backing up Rhaenys? Y’all try too hard to make him more important than he is cuz they casted him as a black man lol
Isnt he blocking off supply to Kings Landing via the ocean ? Where they killed the crab guy. Wasnt that the strategy they laid out for him at the end of season 1 ?

Richest House in Westeros, Top 3 naval fleet, wife has one of the biggest current dragons. Who else on the Black’s side is pulling that weight?
I’m genuinely asking?
Because he hasn’t done anything exciting makes him not relevant to the story?

:ld: still needed to run to Daemon to defeat the crab king

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Richest House in Westeros, Top 3 naval fleet, wife has one of the biggest current dragons. Who else on the Black’s side is pulling that weight?
I’m genuinely asking?
Because he hasn’t done anything exciting makes him not relevant to the story?
I’m not in a going back and forth mood. You got it.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
I can’t stand Cole. I probably would be backing the greens if he wasn’t in the picture.

If blood and cheese actually killed Aemond, I honestly doubt anyone other than Alicent would have really cared. Aegon doesn’t really care for him, and his heir would have probably gotten Vaegar

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQ8fJ1_XIAAhbAk

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nephew.

Aemond doesn't have it in him. He's just a kid that tried to play bully, lost his eye, and been angry ever since on some "why they ain't get punished?!?" shyt. His admission to the sexual worker should tell you he ain't really built like that.

It's only so long fake thugs can pretend :francis:
Nah, I wouldn't dismiss Aemond like that. Been training and studying all his life, he's the best of them like Otto said. Some trauma runs too deep though, kinslaying is a stain you can never shake :francis:

Tony Soprano could catch 100 bodies without a second thought, he's still gonna cry to Dr. Melfi about some ducks :mjlol: