House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My family don’t fukk and make babies with each other :snoop:
One would hope not
20988-3b3668574575535670a4b8bb4b44cc90.jpg

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
its not just the dragon name. thats just the cherry on top because it shows that multiple people have knowledge about what happens shortly after.

People slip up all the time. Thats what we are paranoid about, that you may say a little too much, because obviously you know what happens. People spoiled Hugh story arc in here . People are allegedly spoiling Ulf story arc. People talking about Rhaena and sheepstealer to me, is a spoiler, because it all but confirms that she tames him (or her? dont know this dragon) :ld: only an episode after we saw many targs get burnt by dragons trying to claim them. In a series that has many twists and turns. This isnt our imagination/paranoia, people have already spoiled shyt in here, thankfully the mods have been on it for the most part. So we have a right to be paranoid. Just trying to make sure you dont go overboard with the information, especially shyt that hasnt been mentioned in the story yet (sheepstealer name)

theres been other shyt spoiled in here I cant remember off top of my head. That ulf shyt is the worst though. I hope that poster is already banned from here.
I searched about the wild dragons and I got on Reddit from google and a lot of ppl in there spoiled the whole ending and what happens in the whole story. Ima just stay away from threads like that for future seasons. After reading your post now that I think of it I’m pretty choked lol I guess it’s my fault for searching about shyt but I didn’t expect to come across that

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ya'll missing the whole point of dance of the dragons. the civil war isn't about which side won. :scust:

it is a warning about the destructive nature of internal division, pride and ambition. The whole point is NOBODY WINS. There are no goodies and baddies.
Im just enjoying this side taking because the peasants get the shyt end either way

Like real life but less dragons

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol:SO WHAT IT IS
LIKE 7 DRAGONS AGAINST ONE NOW?

I GUESS NEXT SEASON WILL
JUST BE ONE LONG CORONATION.
:devil:
:evil:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

WHATS THE .75?

:devil:
:evil:

.50 = Daren dragon. Looks small as hell and Daren young. :yeshrug:
.25 = Dreamfyre. Apparently she one of the larger/experinced dragons alive after Vhagar(or w/e Aemond was saying). But With Haeleana as the rider, seems pretty useless. She may fukk around and fly the other way or some shyt, that's even if she mounted it. :francis:
Black's 8 - Jace/Baela/Rhaenyra/Rhaena/Daemon/Hugh/Ulf/Adam

Darren and his blue drag. Could be the angle but it looks small as hell compared to the other drags we've seen.
npWNPQ4.gif