House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Silverwing, the dragon that flies over King's Landing with the drunkard.

Feel like the show;s leading to Baela's sister getting one as well (or getting burnt :skip:)

If we add Baela's sister....that would give team Black 4 dragons with trained riders, and another 4 with rando riders.

vs team Green have 2 trained riders (assuming the unseen brother is trained) and Halena.

King's Landing is cooked :pachaha:the b*stard riders gonna fukk around and light up half of the city talking about "Nooooo, seeeerve me"

Dragons ain't burning up no Brehlaryons. They only burn up them other folks :mjpls:
:lolbron::myman:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Greens only got 3 dragons and one belongs to Helana. She cant even handle crowds aint no way she bout to fight :francis:

I believe the official Dragon list is as follows:

Team Green:

Aemond - Vhagar
Aegon - SunFyre
Haeleana - DreamFyre
Daeron - Tessarion

Team Black:

Rhaenyra - Syrax
Daemon - Caraxes
Jace - Vermax
Baela - Moondancer
Hugh - Vermithor
Ulf - Silverwing
Addam - Seasmoke
Joffery - Tyraxes (young)
Aegon - Stormcloud (very young)

Wild Dragons (that we know of):

Cannibal
Sheepstealer
Grey Ghost
Sunfyre dead it seems, or "long in the dying".
Rhaena bout to get w/e dragon in the vale

shyt rigged for team black :francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Rhae needs to kill that dragon trainer. Next man up. Keep killing them til you get one that is willing to teach the new dragon riders what to do :manny:
Why did Rhaenyra set them folk up by having them all stand next to the ledge, she saw what happened last time :mjlol: could've at least sent them out 3 by 3 to go get roasted
She made sure she got on that upper balcony. She already knew what was about to go down :dead:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

If she wanted to minimize bloodshed, this was an awful play.

Should've recalled Daemon and laid the trap to catch Aemond out in the open and end him right there. Now he know, he's going up against additional dragons and could end up hiding behind the people of King's Landings as Cersei did.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhae needs to kill that dragon trainer. Next man up. Keep killing them til you get one that is willing to teach the new dragon riders what to do :manny:

She made sure she got on that upper balcony. She already knew what was about to go down :dead:

Dem white folks better learn to stop showing up to Rhae's cookout invitations :mjlol:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

Should've recalled Daemon and laid the trap to catch Aemond out in the open and end him right there. Now he know, he's going up against additional dragons and could end up hiding behind the people of King's Landings as Cersei did.
That had to be an accident, right? Basically, Ulf got a dragon and didn't know how to navigate it.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That had to be an accident, right? Basically, Ulf got a dragon and didn't know how to navigate it.
That was what I initially thought, but Rhaenyra was already at the edge of Dragonstone far from the castle awaiting Silverwings return. So it was a planned show of force.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

Should've recalled Daemon and laid the trap to catch him out in the open and end him right there. Now he know, he's going up against additional dragons and could end up hiding behind the people of King's Landings as Cersei did.
edit: I thought u said he was gonna up additional dragons. Like upping extra toolies....my bad

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I believe the official Dragon list is as follows:

Team Green:

Aemond - Vhagar
Aegon - SunFyre
Haeleana - DreamFyre
Daeron - Tessarion

Team Black:

Rhaenyra - Syrax