House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everything that happened in this episode could have been in the last one. 2 full episodes to find 3 dragon riders. Whatever battle is next should have been this episode and then the fall out from that in the last episode.
this would only make sense if it was the last season.. we got 2 more seasons of this shyt :blessed:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Jace acting like a spoiled bytch. Mad that moms recruiting from the “lowborn” yet conveniently forgetting he’s a b*stard his damn self :camby:

Eh, he didn’t forget. He feels like the only thing that made him different from any other b*stard was that he had a dragon. And now he’s literally no different from Ulf and Hugh.

Daps
Rhaenyra gives zero fukks about the people.:dead: Picking dragon riders like:
adams-basketball.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My bad to everybody who said Hugh would be a dragonrider. Yall was right and I was wrong. Thought it would be too dumb of the writers to make that happen. :hubie:

Oscar was the standout to me that episode. I really liked him :ehh:

Aemond pulling up to all them dragons with riders:
ijiBiKI.gif
Few of those dudes were spoiling shyt. Calling character names before the show even introduced them properly.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Shid I forgot Baela got a dragon too so its:

Rhaenyra
Jace
Baela
Vermithor
Seasmoke
Daemon(?)

vs

Aemond/Vhagar
Haelana/Sunfyre

Shid they can go sack the city tomorrow. :whew: Slow ass scorpions would get burned before they even get a chance to turn around.
they mentioned in the meeting right before ulf was doing a side show in kings landing that Aemonds little brother has found attachment to a dragon as well. How big that dragon is I dont know.. I forgot Aemond had another brother honestly

You forgetting Ulf silverwing on your list for teamblack as well

Rhaeyna
Jace
Baela
Vermithor/Blacksmith
Seasmoke/Addam
Silverwing/Ulf
Ceraxes/Daemon

vs

Aemond/Vhagar
Dont know Haelana dragon
Whatever the dragon they said towards end of episode in the meeting for Aemond/Aegon other brother

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The Karen of The Vale is hella out of pocket. Treating my bae Rhaena like she one of them Trench baby Targs :scust: Rhaena is the daughter of the king. Karen of The Vale better act right before Rhaena call her daddy up there :ufdup:
Yea she’s gonna have to burn.

But truthfully, Rhaena may handle her herself if/when she tames the wild dragon :sas1: