House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Dem white folks better learn to stop showing up to Rhae's cookout invitations :mjlol:
Was one brehette there too. :francis: I was surprised.
Seeing all this black excellence makes me side eye all the GoT shyt too. Like was brought up in here before, the slaves were like the only black/brown ppl werent they? Notable ones were Greyworm and Missandi, but they were slaves. Only one that wasnt a slave that I remember was the pirate dude Salla? No excuse not to have more black/brown ppl near the mainland/KL area.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
@EzekelRAGE This one of them post I was talking bout :unimpressed:
I haven't read this book. I honestly don't know what is going to happen next.
I'm still fascinated on whether you need to be Targaryen to ride Dragons (but I don't think anyone else cares about any of that).

A matter of fact, I didn't even start participating in this thread until last week because I was confused on whether you needed to be a Targaryen to ride a Dragon.

Last edited:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Was one brehette there too. :francis: I was surprised.
Seeing all this black excellence makes me side eye all the GoT shyt too. Like was brought up in here before, the slaves were like the only black/brown ppl werent they? Notable ones were Greyworm and Missandi, but they were slaves. Only one that wasnt a slave that I remember was the pirate dude Salla? No excuse not to have more black/brown ppl near the mainland/KL area.
Don't forget about the breh they had as a scammer that was trying to marry Dany.