House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Aemond taking charge and immediately putting his soldiers back out to work :ufdup:. Cole and Alicent's brother like :gucci:

Aemond clowning Littlefinger Light and Rhaenyra slapping the old man were the :mjlol:of the episode.

Team Black seems to lack in numbers, so them sending the ships to stir up things in King's Landing was a smart move. And now they look to have a new Dragon Rider :leon:

Rhaenyra with the sword in her hand did look pretty bad ass, but looks like she's ready to put down the sword and pick up something else :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A black Dragon Rider :ohlawd:
My baby been did that shyt :mjtf:

a5f3632a9f77577d6d0884f72f157e17af73bd42.gifv

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I just started the episode. Daemon having visions is SOOOOOOO bookcore. Not even so much Blood N Fire, but the series in general. Hella characters in GoT in the books had wild visions of dead relatives, friends, family, and had mad prophetic visions and dreams. Dameon tripping balls in Haunted as Harrenhal is SOOOOOOOO lore-y. I FRIKIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! This episode is 10/10 already. Great damn job!! Crazy visions, SLOsleepingW build Targaryen paranoia(as opposed to what they did to Dany) is just A PLUS!! Rhaenyra Lezzing out is accurate too. So many rumors of her taking folks to bed is accurate.