House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Happy to see the Blks finally making ground. Delivering the food was an excellent idea.

They gotta do something with Daemon next episode. It's a shame what they did to his character.

I like Aemond this episode. Alicent needs to go somewhere.

Can't wait to see more dragon riders.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If Seamoke don't trust ya...

anthropomorphic-dragon-dressed-in-vibrant-hip-hop-attire-by-v0-moobqygchdsc1.png

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie expected more from this season and with 2 episodes left it feels like nothings really happened and I don’t know who’s doing dialogue this season but fire them

Everyone’s character feels flat except Aegon it’s criminal what they’ve done to Daemon

Rhaenyra and Alicent were marketed as the main characters and there the most useless and pointless out of all of them :dead:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daemon’s storyline has been pretty lame all season and Rhaenyra is mad annoying lately. Too much complaining and jealousy. Jace has grown on me a lot though. He needs more screen time.

I’m also irritated that someone in here mentioned the Seasmoke plot points a few weeks ago like it was common knowledge. Reminds me why I stopped checking this thread last year smh.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this season has been god awful. No season of GOT was this bad. This shyt not even entertaining. Waiting 2 years for this was crazy.
Bro the book readers had me gassed up like this story was a spectacle.. Now I'm not saying they were lying but somebody dropped the ball with the show.. Did u see how anticlimactic it was when the people started to revolt lol D&D need an apology 😂

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Velaryons were dragon riders also. Multiple Valyrian families were. We’re just used to Targs because that’s the only Valyrian line that was in Westeros during the GOT series

I was arguing tooth and nail with stupid cacs on TikTok who swore Velaryons couldn't dragonride when GRRM spelled it out in bold print English in the books :dead: Like how dumb can you be? GRRM says multiple times throughout the books the Targs marry other Valyrian houses to keep their "blood strong". Why else would they need to keep the blood strong if not for dragonriding? :dead: This logic implies that marrying Velaryons helps them maintain their Valyrian ancestry and that if the Targs married too many cacs from Westeros, that heritage would get diluted. The way I see it, in Valryia, you had to be rich and powerful to own dragons. You had to be the Valaryian equivalent of a Stark/Lannister/Baratheon/Tyrell to have dragons. If you were from a small house like the Umbers or the Mormonts, the top families over there wouldn't have allowed you to do it. The 40 Dragonlord Families are clearly a play on the Roman Senate and how the richest families in Rome (e.g. Patricians) controlled the government. Ergo....the Velaryons COULD have been dragon riders, the same way anybody COULD have been a Roman Senator. They just weren't ALLOWED because they weren't noble enough.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And why did Brehsmoke choose the youngest b*stard? Did I miss something
Maybe cause he still got his hair so he look more like Laenor than the bald one

My question is how come his hair not dirty silver though like his dad and brother.....Maybe they got different moms though

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Bro the book readers had me gassed up like this story was a spectacle.. Now I'm not saying they were lying but somebody dropped the ball with the show.. Did u see how anticlimactic it was when the people started to revolt lol D&D need an apology 😂

On god the Book readers gassed this shyt up I was expecting more especially for a 2 year wait. Waiting 2 years for this is crazy