House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Right. How was Daeny walking through fire but all these fools turning into charcoal?
Per author GRRM, Daeny walking through fire was supposed to a magical once and a lifetime event. Hatching dragons eggs after magic has been dormant for roughly 150+ Yrs. He said Targaryens are not immune to flames, and Daeny walking through Khal Drogos funeral pyre was magic prophecy, sacrifice(via Khal Drogos death and her son who perished via birth), all mixed into one. Remember that comment was flying through the sky while she did it. Heralding the return of magic to the world. Or being a harbinger for the death to come.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Soooooo no one gonna say anything about Corlys son hanging around?
He said that's not his son :troll:

maury-you-are-not-the-father.gif

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:whew: that was intense. As much as i was looking forward to these dragon battles I was not sure if the EPs could be as gripping as say BotB/Hard home/Watchers/etc, but this actually was.

How does Vhagar's big ass lay in the cut AGAIN and this time sneak attacks Meleys?? Rhaneys should have quit while ahead but guess she was going out either way :mjcry:

I realized I'm a sap when watching these dragons get hurt, though. Guess having pets do that to you :pachaha: Meleys, Sunfyre..

Aemond throwing friendlies at Aegon though. :lupe:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Just realized, Why doesn't corlis have a dragon?
It's believed that you need dragonrider blood to bond with a dragon, and the only bloodline that we know that has survived to present day is Targaryen blood.

Corlys is Valyrian, as are the rest of the Velayrons, but the Velayrons were not dragonlords so the implication is they dont have dragonrider blood.

The reason Laenor and Laena claimed dragons is because their mother is a Targaryen (Rhaneys).

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
These MFs game planning make Tyrion look like the greatest strategist that ever lived :snoop:

Tyrion is low-key a GOAT level Hand and Strategist. Tywin's biggest mistake is not realizing that Tyrion is the only one of his kids that coulda filled his boots.

For the record...

Meleys is 10% bigger than Drogon.

Vhagar is 40% bigger

And Balerion, The Black Dread was even bigger.