House Of Cards is a masterpiece

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: What is it about dude's and bigging up shows/albums/singles/events in life on the coli, only to completely shun each and every other equally great show/album/single/life event on the coli?

I just don't understand it?

Why could you not have just wrote a solid few paragraphs on what it is you found so interesting specifically. Oh so the cinematography was great, what is it exactly that you enjoyed?

There's no need to create shock threads. :snoop:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
it's more sophisticated than breaking bad and that fairy tale crap game of thrones

There's so many layers to tha characters in this show, it's like a game of chess, still manages to keep a sense of humor thanks to Spacey, along with a human element that is relatable to the common person as well

Yeah, you don't really get Game Of Thrones. It's far more sophisticated than House Of Cards. shyt, the only character with real depth on HoC is his wife. Everyone else is comically one-note.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, you don't really get Game Of Thrones. It's far more sophisticated than House Of Cards. shyt, the only character with real depth on HoC is his wife. Everyone else is comically one-note.
:what: how is there more depth in that corny ass shyt? that shyt is very linear and predictable

we know wuts gonna happen in game of thrones

but I bet you didn't see Zoey gettin pushed off tha subway coming, or when Russo gets killed in tha passenger seat of his car, or tha gay ass 3some with security

there's more politicing in House of Cards

game of thrones is corny with all that crow & flyin dragons bullshyt for lil kids

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Lol, yeah I'm not gonna do this

Watch what you want and troll on breh

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

not a house of cards fan after season 2... but to say that game of thrones is very sophisticated is pretty laughable breh...

it is what it is... and i watch it... but its not sopranos, its not mad men...

any show where the discussion is 90% driven by the narrative, like "whats gonna happen next!!" is not sophisticated...

same thing goes for shows like walking dead etc..

no one rewatches episodes of game of thrones... but thats not to say its not enjoyable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only mistake is Spacey's character being okay with his wife being dug out by some other dude...

You CAN'T be a "powerful man" and let that slide...The writers need to fix that...

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
??????????
First ep he lost being secretary of state?

And after that EVERYTHING goes his way..

Losing battle with teachers union? Let me get the guy to lose his cool and punch me since that's the only way left I could win.
Parents trying to sue me over their kids death? Let me just bs them until they drop it.
Side chick is starting to ask questions about the guy I murdered? Let me just throw her in front of a train in broad daylight even though I'm about to become the VP, it's cool I'm sure no one will see and no cameras will be set up to catch me.

:camby:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
And after that EVERYTHING goes his way..

Losing battle with teachers union? Let me get the guy to lose his cool and punch me since that's the only way left I could win.
Parents trying to sue me over their kids death? Let me just bs them until they drop it.
Side chick is starting to ask questions about the guy I murdered? Let me just throw her in front of a train in broad daylight even though I'm about to become the VP, it's cool I'm sure no one will see and no cameras will be set up to catch me.

:camby:

:ehh:
Nothing goes according to his plans but he does capitalize when he see's an opportunity.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been thinking about watching it, but I'm not sure sure if I'd like it.

Me as well. Spacey is one of my fav actors, but I'm hearing alot of people saying season 2 is bad. I don't wanna invest time and then the following season is bad (i.e. Homeland)