House Of Cards is a masterpiece

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
it's more sophisticated than breaking bad and that fairy tale crap game of thrones

There's so many layers to tha characters in this show, it's like a game of chess, still manages to keep a sense of humor thanks to Spacey, along with a human element that is relatable to the common person as well

Juven

All Star
Daps
i watched a couple of episodes and it is really good.

I just hate when he talks to the camera like malcolm in the middle. If the writing is good then the audience will figure it out.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its a great show, in my top 5 shows currently airing.

The cinematography is amazing.

But theirs no need to talk shyt about other shows just to big up it. Instead if having a thread celebrating the greatness of the show youll just create a bunch of arguing.

Only thing Im not a fan of is the completely unneccassary gay shyt. It adds absolutely nothing to the show.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I stopped watching this. It is boring just to see Frank Underwood get trapped in a scenario and ask someone to do something against there interest that would help him, listen to them say no 5 times and then say yes the sixth time for no apparent reason. It's just dumb and more importantly boring.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I stopped watching this. It is boring just to see Frank Underwood get trapped in a scenario and ask someone to do something against there interest that would help him, listen to them say no 5 times and then say yes the sixth time for no apparent reason. It's just dumb and more importantly boring.
That's a poor and inaccurate summary of tha show

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Its a great show, in my top 5 shows currently airing.

The cinematography is amazing.

But theirs no need to talk shyt about other shows just to big up it. Instead if having a thread celebrating the greatness of the show youll just create a bunch of arguing.

Only thing Im not a fan of is the completely unneccassary gay shyt. It adds absolutely nothing to the show.
Yeah tha gay shyt is unnecessary

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
i watched a couple of episodes and it is really good.

I just hate when he talks to the camera like malcolm in the middle. If the writing is good then the audience will figure it out.
I believe that is influenced by Shakespeare's King Richard III.