Hotel Artemis | June 8, 2018

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
While I was expecting the film to have a more John Wick vibe to it I did like it. Could've been 15-20 mins longer for additional character development.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
While I was expecting the film to have a more John Wick vibe to it I did like it. Could've been 15-20 mins longer for additional character development.

Yup. That’s how I feel. It’s good. But it could’ve been longer so we could get a feel of more characters involved. Feels like a bit of a waste

morris

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw this movie.

It was great. Looks like they left a lot for a sequel but so far nothing. The West Coast version of John Wick's hotel

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finally saw this movie.

It was great. Looks like they left a lot for a sequel but so far nothing. The West Coast version of John Wick's hotel

Yea….. they really should’ve gave a sequel to this. There are movies that don’t even deserve sequels that got trilogies.

This was a dope film though that leaves you wanting to see more of this world and the characters inside

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I watched this movie original during the pandemic. I almost enjoy stand alone films like these. They steep you into a world almost parallel and usually provide some good background situation while driving the main story between the setting.

LA riots out of control, bank heist, hotel for criminals, former ppl meeting again, It’s all a good canvas for a good story with the right connections made between the characters.