Hotel Artemis | June 8, 2018

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It was a pretty cool movie. I like how it wasn't really slow, kept a nice pace going.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Never felt the hype a lot of my people got from the trailer. Watched last night and...

I have never watched a movie I felt so neutral about. It was so in the middle between it being slightly ok, but right above me kind of not liking it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Never felt the hype a lot of my people got from the trailer. Watched last night and...

I have never watched a movie I felt so neutral about. It was so in the middle between it being slightly ok, but right above me kind of not liking it.

I just finished watching it too.... I kinda feel the same.

I wasnt a bad movie but it wasnt great either. I thought it was going to a lot more fukkery in it.

Like it couldve been a John Wick or Smokin Aces if they pushed certain things a little be harder

Martha

Daps
I just finished watching it too.... I kinda feel the same.

I wasnt a bad movie but it wasnt great either. I thought it was going to a lot more fukkery in it.

Like it couldve been a John Wick or Smokin Aces if they pushed certain things a little be harder

Martha
thats the feeling I got from the trailer, so u are saying its not that kind of movie?:leon:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
it was alright, I didn't expect much out of it and it delivered