Hotel Artemis | June 8, 2018

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Trailer just dropped today
“Hotel Artemis” is set in near-future Los Angeles at a members-only hospital for criminals. Foster plays the hospital’s main nurse and overseer. The cast also includes Jenny Slate, David Bautista, Sterling K. Brown, Charlie Day, Jeff Goldblum, and Sofia Boutella, and “Atlanta” favorite Brian Tyree Henry.

While the star-studded cast is something to get excited about, “Hotel Artemis” also features a score by Cliff Martinez and cinematography by Park Chan-wook collaborator Chung Chung-hoon. The film is notable for being Foster’s first acting project since 2013’s “Elysium.”

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
well damn somebody beat john wick to they continental spin off flick :skip:.....looks piff. If its not rated r im not bothering to see it in the theater tho.
Sterling K. Brown deserves a come up.
Dude been having the best cry face in the game for a minute now :wow:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
well damn somebody beat john wick to they continental spin off flick :skip:.....looks piff. If its not rated r im not bothering to see it in the theater tho.

Dude been having the best cry face in the game for a minute now :wow:
Was that supposed to be a movie or a tv series?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
They finally cast Charlie day in a role that actually looks funny. Have no idea why they keep casting him as the straight guy in these comedies. Dude is one funniest actors in Hollywood.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I'm guessing the director/writer read the John Wick 2 script and said "I can make this interesting"