Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
How is Rosenberg a fraud though? Because he's white? It's obvious he loves "real hip hop" just by how enthused he is when real quality artists are interviewed.
He "loves" "real hip hop" so much he took a job as a morning host at fukking HOT 97...doing the same thing every other commercial radio personality does, playing the same 10 songs every hour...bouncing from fake controversy to fake controversy trying to trump up ratings because his show is getting it's ass kicked by their competition...

:stopitslime:

his selective "real hip hop" stance is about as much of a gimmick as Charlemagnes "outspoken proud hater Star-lite" routine at this point...Nobody is trying to hear some boring corny ass jewish suburbanite rap hobbyist highside about "real hip hop" when it suits him, all while being one of the faces of the McDonalds/Walmart of corporate hip hop...it's a fukking joke

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
l.gif

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
He "loves" "real hip hop" so much he took a job as a morning host at fukking HOT 97...doing the same thing every other commercial radio personality does, playing the same 10 songs every hour...bouncing from fake controversy to fake controversy trying to trump up ratings because his show is getting it's ass kicked by their competition...

where u from, u listen to hot 97 or just tune it when theres drama? cause certain djs including rosenberg play good shyt daily.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Yeah, ya'll are wildin' talkin about HOT97 like they don't play real hip hop all the time, probably more so than any other MAINSTREAM radio station

of course they gon play the popular shyt that's out, cos that's the business of radio

but when niccas like Flex do his show, and Rosenberg do his show, and Mr Cee and the rest of them cats do their shows, they really go in and play real hip hop shyt

i mean Flex just had a legendary mix that he dropped a couple months ago I believe. where else in 2012 are you turning on the mainstream radio and hearing Craig Mack Get Down Remix?

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
He's not one to arrogantly define ones cultural experience just because he's embraced parts of it.

It's like me telling someone what its like to be Jamaican because I spent a month at a beautiful resort there.

SO BLACK PEOPLE FROM THE SUBURBS IN TWO-PARENT HOMES AND A GOOD EDUCATION ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON HIP HOP, BROTHER? :wtb:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah, ya'll are wildin' talkin about HOT97 like they don't play real hip hop all the time, probably more so than any other MAINSTREAM radio station

of course they gon play the popular shyt that's out, cos that's the business of radio

but when niccas like Flex do his show, and Rosenberg do his show, and Mr Cee and the rest of them cats do their shows, they really go in and play real hip hop shyt

i mean Flex just had a legendary mix that he dropped a couple months ago I believe. where else in 2012 are you turning on the mainstream radio and hearing Craig Mack Get Down Remix?

this is the only reason I still keep 97.1 on my preset.

105.1 is unlistenable.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Dog...I used to go to the Tunnel with Big Kapp who was down with Flex and anytime we'd get Kapp to spin some real thorough shyt, Flex bytch ass would berate Kapp for not playing the mainstream shyt.

Dude is a clown and is too above ground to take chances on shyt that he simply may think is hot.

NYC Rebel

Daps
SO BLACK PEOPLE FROM THE SUBURBS IN TWO-PARENT HOMES AND A GOOD EDUCATION ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON HIP HOP, BROTHER? :wtb:
No....my son who I'm raising in the suburbs does not share the reality and experiences I had called "living everyday" that you and others call hip hop.

And you sound like one of those dudes who thinks only suburbs has two parent homes and a good education can claim ownership to those things. None of that other shyt you added has a place here.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

:stopitslime:

his selective "real hip hop" stance is about as much of a gimmick as Charlemagnes "outspoken proud hater Star-lite" routine at this point...Nobody is trying to hear some boring corny ass jewish suburbanite rap hobbyist highside about "real hip hop" when it suits him, all while being one of the faces of the McDonalds/Walmart of corporate hip hop...it's a fukking joke

You expect him to quit his job :laugh: One of the reasons he probably works there is because he's gotta play the hits but he can also air his opinion on them. Thats what he's paid to do.
It would be more beneficial for him to dikkride people like nicki but he doesn't.
He also doesnt have a problem with all popular music. Just blatant wack shyt

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Some dudes will just defend anything, he said 1 of her songs is wack (which I agree with). Now he ain't allowed to say his opinion bc he is a man and she is a girl? Or bc he is a white boy and she is a black woman?

How bout this...go to summerjam and rip that shyt down straight hip-hop and say fukk Rosenburg!

NYC Rebel

Daps
Some dudes will just defend anything, he said 1 of her songs is wack (which I agree with). Now he ain't allowed to say his opinion bc he is a man and she is a girl? Or bc he is a white boy and she is a black woman?!

Anyone here even allude to these things?