Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster On The Way!!!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Own the rights to bloodborne and "remaster" a game that already looked good at near 4k resolution on the ps4 pro brehs.

You can't make this shyt up :deadrose:

Can't wait for the ghost of tsushima remaster to drop shortly after yotei comes out. :mjlol:
After? It’s already looking dated breh:skip:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I barely finished these games. They got to be boring as shyt so I rushed to beat the story.

CD Projekt Red and Rockstar done raised the bar so high:francis: I think Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 will be good.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I barely finished these games. They got to be boring as shyt so I rushed to beat the story.

CD Projekt Red and Rockstar done raised the bar so high:francis: I think Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 will be good.

HZD is pretty boring, i enjoyed part 2 way more, way more freedom of movement.

Kingdom Come though I can’t vibe with. It has the audacity to be janky as hell as in first person perspective

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

KCD1 was good, just short and rushed. If they clean up combat then KCD2 will be a hit.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
HZD is pretty boring, i enjoyed part 2 way more, way more freedom of movement.

Kingdom Come though I can’t vibe with. It has the audacity to be janky as hell as in first person perspective

Both HZ games I had to rush.

Kingdom Come I deleted like 4 times. Downloaded it again, paid more attention, and it's legit. Controls and FPS sucks, but not terrible.

This one quest, I needed help from the homies to get money from this dude. They said they'd help only if I threw horse shyt at somebody house. :russ:Once that was done we went to ole boy and jumped em:russ:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Y’all talking about Aloy’s personality are strange to me

She’s a clone created by an AI and lived her first 17 years only being able to talk to one human being. Storyline wise she’s supposed to have poor social skills

:wtf:

I'm not gonna bang on you, because I don't have the energy.

But, playing the game and sequel, that is not an excuse.

The entire plot relies on her having social skills. They start the 2nd game with her acting all autistic & bytchy to all the people happy to see her.

Plus, her sister, who was just as isolated as her, shows more emotion in her first 15 minutes than Aloy does the whole series.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I'm not gonna bang on you, because I don't have the energy.

But, playing the game and sequel, that is not an excuse.

The entire plot relies on her having social skills. They start the 2nd game with her acting all autistic & bytchy to all the people happy to see her.

Plus, her sister, who was just as isolated as her, shows more emotion in her first 15 minutes than Aloy does the whole series.
Breh she (Beta) was born, immediately kidnapped by basically aliens, had a lesbian coming on to her, and forced to learn all of human history in like 5 days. That heifer was traumatized

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all ain't in here dissing my pawg queen :mjcry:

I can't lie though, I'm still mad about the whole Ted Faro thing in forbidden west

One of the biggest missed opportunities in a game with several missed opportunities. I think it was said in the official thread that the game really leaned in the scifi in this game.

The flying human beings without a real explanation for it kinda took a hit to the lore in my eyes.