Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster On The Way!!!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just give the game an update so it can fully take advantage of the PS5 Pro. it's cool playing older games, with great image quality, and rock solid performance

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Y’all talking about Aloy’s personality are strange to me

She’s a clone created by an AI and lived her first 17 years only being able to talk to one human being. Storyline wise she’s supposed to have poor social skills

:wtf:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

She’s a clone created by an AI and lived her first 17 years only being able to talk to one human being. Storyline wise she’s supposed to have poor social skills

Doesn’t really matter at the end of the day, she’s not enjoyable for the player.

Geralt is supposed to be emotionless after his witcher transformation. They still give him some redeemable quirks along with a good supporting cast.

Kratos is supposed to be a careless, emotionally unintelligent diety and his grunts show more personality than aloy giving entire speeches. She’s just not a well written character and her supporting cast outside of sylens is weak.

horizon is a great playing game that looks incredible, but its weakest point is its character writing. People always equate Horizon to Avatar I feel Like its more similar to the Transformers movies/cartoons.

we’re here for the giant machines fighting, the human characters are all just forced

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I told y'all stop asking for remakes and remasters :unimpressed: . Any time one is announced it needs to be roundly rejected, doesn't matter the game.

Sony deserves to get dragged to hell if they don’t show something new along side this, xbox stans can tear them apart :yeshrug:
Don't start crying and damage controlling when they do :unimpressed:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Personality and social skills are not the same thing.

The other clone Beta showed a better personality than Aloy, and she was basically a tool. What does that say about the writing for Aloy? She is a wooden character and it’s exasperated by her being the “chosen one” and everyone loving her for undeserved reasons. It is just odd.