Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No multiplayer?

fukk kinda game doesn't have multiplayer in 2015:what:

Not worth the $60 :camby:

:troll:

Nah, this is expected for this type of game. Who thought there would be multiplayer?:dwillhuh:
Disappointed man. I was expecting you to drop Sunset Overdrive or something like "But but that's online AND OPEN WORLD!!"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Could Aloy From Horizon: Zero Dawn Become The Next Big Sony Mascot?

Guerrilla Games shocked the world when they unveiled their new IP at E3 2015 with Horizon: Zero Dawn, an announcement that was remarkably sandwiched between The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Taking a break from the Killzone series is just what the doctor ordered as Horizon looks to be another open-world stunner like Shadow of Mordor or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. With its refreshing post-post apocalyptic setting, robotic dinosaurs and a very capable female lead, Horizon could be Sony’s next big marquee franchise with Aloy possibly taking the reigns as the new Sony mascot.
While Naughty Dog hasn’t said the Uncharted series will conclude with Uncharted 4, they have firmly stated that it will be Nathan Drake’s last hoorah, which sets things up nicely for Horizon’s Aloy. We don’t know much about Aloy yet but we do know she comes from a tribe that has learned how to harvest resources from the machines. Her unusually large bow is actually consisted of several robo-dino parts as well as some of her gear.
In the announcement trailer she talks about how her tribe was one of the first to arrive in this world. It’s quite interesting to hear her speak about the humans or “old ones” that came before them; she’s clearly in awe of that previous civilization with all of the towering skyscrapers and advanced technology. I absolutely love how she has no idea who they were or why these robotic dinosaurs roam the land, it cleverly legitimizes the mysteriousness of this new age.
During the gameplay portion, Aloy is seen taking out one of the ‘watchers’, a seemingly defenseless machine that can call out for help, and she’s sympathetic towards it even after killing it. “I’m sorry, little one”, she remarks regrettably. This was a surprising reaction, even though she doesn’t know why these dinosaurs are here, she still respects and accepts their existence.
We see her shooting off and collecting several canisters that were attached to the back of these elk-like robots but she doesn’t kill them. There is a complicated relationship between the humans and these machines and even though she gets viciously attacked by a Thunderjaw, an enormous robotic T-Rex, it appears she feels some sense of connection with these monstrosities. A relationship we can’t wait to explore.
Guerrilla Games is calling this new, exciting franchise a third person open-world action RPG and so far it’s looking like it will deliver. Calling the game Horizon was a shrewd move by Guerrilla, who really is switching gears and taking on something completely new. The talented studio is stepping out of their comfort level and crafting something that may very well come to define the PlayStation 4 and we’re looking forward to when that day comes. Until then, we still have that breath-taking gameplay demo to watch over and over again.

http://www.thegamefanatics.com/2015...on-zero-dawn-become-the-next-big-sony-mascot/

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
No multiplayer?

fukk kinda game doesn't have multiplayer in 2015:what:

Not worth the $60 :camby:

:troll:

Nah, this is expected for this type of game. Who thought there would be multiplayer?:dwillhuh:
witcher3_en_wallpaper_wallpaper_4_1920x1080_1433245801.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Horizon Zero Dawn Senior Producer Thinks Lack of Information Makes the Game More Interesting
Guerrilla Games’ upcoming new IP, Horizon Zero Dawn, had a strong presence at both, E3 2015 and Gamescom. But the developer isn’t willing to share story information, or even more details in general.

Senior producer Mark Norris thinks that holding information back makes the game more interesting, giving people a chance to speculate and from their own theories. He continued to say that sharing such info may hurt the game more than it will do it good.

Norris also commented on Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront, and how they revealed major information, according to his standards.

“There isn’t a greater Fallout fan than me, I always talk a lot about Vault-111 and Ieven have a Vault 111-Hoodie. And they have showed in the trailer when the bomb struck. And I said, no, why did you do that? You ruined the whole mystery for me that Fallout always had.”

He mentioned that players will just have to find out everything themselves when Horizon Zero Dawn is released.

“You will know everything about the Old Ones and you will also find out where the machines are and why. You will also learn about the relationship between Aloy and the machine. But I’m not going to say anything about it in advance. Players should experience it all themselves and find out.”

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Horizon: Zero Dawn: Aloy Gets Around the World in “a Couple of Different Ways;” it’s “Not Just Walking and Running”

We don’t know just how big the world of Horizon: Zero Dawn will be, but what we’ve seen so far seems to indicate that it’s definitely vast. That’s why today I asked Senior Producer Mark Norris if we’ll have any mounts at our disposal.

While his answer wasn’t explicit, it was most certainly interesting:

“The reality is, a certain size of the world I think demands a mount, right? We take a look at a world likeThe Witcher, which is an enormous world, we take a look at a world like Skyrim, which is 41 square kilometers, and they’ve added mounts.

We take a look at GTA or Saints Row, those are games that have cars, right? So they have “mounts.”

We’re not ready to talk about the different ways that Aloy moves around the world, but what I can guarantee is, it’s not just walking and running. Certainly, she gets around the world in a couple of different ways.”

I don’t know about you, but I’m extremely interested in knowing what kind of methods of transportation the game will offer. Aloy seems to have a peculiar relationship with the machines, and I surely wouldn’t say no to riding a mecha dinosaur.

Of course, that’s just a personal theory, so feel free to bring up yours. Also, stay tuned for the rest of the interview, coming soon on DualShockers.