Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Game just doesn't do it for me. Silly uninteresting story, boring crafting/upgrade elements that's been done to death, stale combat. Game looks nice when the motion blur isn't hurting my eyes. I'll flip this for Gawd Recon Goatland. That and For Honor will hold me till ME. Ubihard :blessed:

:mjlol:

fukk outta here, the story is amazing.

almost got the plat, but got distracted just fukking around killing things today.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yeah its actual gameplay. pro and 4k. the dude is making a bunch of gifs. not gonna lie this shyt got me wanting to pull the trigger on a 4k tv and a pro. might give my joint to my nephew and just cop a whole new setup

I recommend it, I got a 4k TV and a pro. I was never the type to take in the scenery in games but I rarely use fast travel and when I do it's when I want to see merchants but I usually walk or use mounted to my destinations all because how pretty things in this game are. :wow:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just explorer and stock up on fast travel
No need to stock up on fast travel. You just have to kill maybe a few foxes to get a fox skin and it's easy to purchase this from a merchant. For the most part I don't use fast travel but once this map opens up more, I may need it.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Cleared all the Blazing Sun Trials and dem marks:wow:

Lodge weapons are worth it:leon:

Finally took down both the Thunderjaw and Stormbird:yes: Fun fights, especially the Thunderjaw.

Seems their is one Robo-beast I haven't seen yet.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
These controls are kind of ass(evading robots can be annoying using square to slide) and the bows are inaccurate(I aim right for the head yet the bows aren't hitting). :beli:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These controls are kind of ass(evading robots can be annoying using square to slide) and the bows are inaccurate(I aim right for the head yet the bows aren't hitting). :beli:

Controls are perfect and evading dinos is easy as fukk (if anything too easy). The arrows aren't supposed to hit every time, that would be too easy.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:hhh: you just suck breh. You can beast in this game. I need to upload some footage of some these fights. This is a rpg you need to upgrade your shyt and hold the trigger if you want a head shot.

Real talk this might be the best ps4 game to drop so far :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Beat two alligators :damn:

Ran from the thunderjaw:damn:

Just got to Meridian:wow:

So when fighting machines...shpuld I equip a different now brehs?

Share tips

Each monster has its own weaknesses... I love the war bow with the tear arrows... :banderas: precision shots at weak points blowing their body parts right off make short work of them damn pelicans... :mjlol: