Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I feel mad dumb. I didnt even know this was considered an rpg until 2 days ago, sk now im playing it like an rpg and everything instantly clicked.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just second all yall saying this game is just fun as shyt....nothing like walking/riding around looking at the scenery (which is amazing), then spot a herd of machines and think 'gotta keep my skills sharp....how do i wanna take them down?....traps/wires? stealth them all? full frontal assault?.decisions, decisions'....or you get tired of fighting, so you go hunting for supplies/collectables instead......game just fun as hell....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohhh ok...:ld:

lol....that's how i get it in man....but i've reached the point i gotta advance the story so i can do more exploring...

also, while i'm getting busy with the reg caja ones, it's time for me to upgrade to the shadow versions....gotta find a vendor that is selling them...hopefully that's coming up soon...

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm fukking pissed I need fire arrows to finish the part I'm stuck on but I can't find the pieces to craft :sadcam: I don't feel like going too far back but there's no way I can get these two corrupters with regular arrows.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fukking pissed I need fire arrows to finish the part I'm stuck on but I can't find the pieces to craft :sadcam: I don't feel like going too far back but there's no way I can get these two corrupters with regular arrows.

go to a vendor, they sell them....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know im doing this wrong. my arrows arent hurting these fukks, and im killed in 2 hits