Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is just basically that far cry primeval game but in a new skin or ???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Game just doesn't do it for me. Silly uninteresting story, boring crafting/upgrade elements that's been done to death, stale combat. Game looks nice when the motion blur isn't hurting my eyes. I'll flip this for Gawd Recon Goatland. That and For Honor will hold me till ME. Ubihard :blessed:

:beli:......................:snooze:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
while posting in another thread, it got me thinking about something i touched on early about this game early in the thread: Aloy being so pale...

while i'm enjoying playing as Aloy, i do find it funny that she's as pale as she is....just saying, all the non white people that we running into in the game world, you would figure there would be a good chance at her being non white too, yet they made her white as hell....hell, she's whiter than other white people in the game lol...i understand why GG did that, they didnt want to completely turn off that white audience from buying the video game...they already making the lead a woman, so i guess they figured making her ultra white would be good enough for that audience...that's all i'm say about that cause i dont wanna derail the thread with that topic....i'll talk about that in another thread.....

...anyway, i would highly recommend this game to all ps owners that enjoy games like this....

Once you find her origin story you'll understand why she looks like that...:francis:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm 1-3 hours in, how long does it take to unlock horses? Also I got fast travel, but can't use it for some reason.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm 1-3 hours in, how long does it take to unlock horses? Also I got fast travel, but can't use it for some reason.

Okay unlocking/hacking or overriding animals is something YOU must do on your own... Go to the first cauldron and beat it, once you do that you should be able to override the horses I believe...

Fast travel only works if you save at the campsites and they are marked green on the map.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

It's when you beat the first Cauldron quest given to you by some chick at one of the camps who said she ran away from a big machine door. It's gives you the ability to override certain machines. You have to craft fast travel and have to already saved at a campfire

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wtf is that invisible machine :damnbron1:

stalker-small.png