Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snooze: no one cares about playing underpowered zelda on an underpowered nintendo phablet with limited hd space... :camby: while nintendo keeps rehashing their library ps4/xbox clan keep pushing the limits...:whew:

fukk Nintendo...:ufdup:

Zelda... This nikka link still cant talk...:pachaha::bryan:

Don't fall for his bullshyt breh. Zelda is dope. This is dope. Everyone is eating. :blessed:

Well almost everyone. :sas2:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GG did the damn thing with this game.....i mean, god damn, this game is fukking amazingly fun....cauldrons, the bandit hideouts, the graphics, the sounds, the differences in the machines from looks/sounds/abilities, all the exploring, etc.....this game is just fukking amazing.....and i'm still only on like mission 3 lol....

logged on to say that cause i got a rush from beating my first cauldron....used that fire resistant potion, and started rick flairing on that bellowback.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nature Boy Ric Flair could you drop a flair gif with him going crazy, dropping elbows in the ring on a jacket if you got it brotha?....i'll give you some rep for it.....asking cause that's how i felt flipping round that room, dodging fire, watchers, and shooting muthafukkas with those precision arrows.....WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!......lol...

...aight, i'm back tot he game...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what weapons are yall using, is there a block or counter option that im missing

nope, there is no block nor counter....you just gotta know how to dodge at the right time....

as for weapons: aint that many to pick from, so we all using the same ones lol....main advice i can give you is get good with the bow since that's your main weapon; and make sure you using the right ammo against enemies....whatever they weak against, use it....that's pretty much it....

...also, when picking skills, pick according to your play style...by that i mean however you like to play, put points in/upgrade that shyt first.....just put 1 in other shyt so you can have that skill, but save upgrading for later....

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
So I was messing around at night and got hunted by a Sawtooth :mjcry::mjlol:

That shyt used a herd of Watchers and Striders as an distraction :ohhh: :mjlol:

Boy did I get caught slipping :francis::mjlol:

Bout to jump back on :wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was messing around at night and got hunted by a Sawtooth :mjcry::mjlol:

That shyt used a herd of Watchers and Striders as an distraction :ohhh: :mjlol:

Boy did I get caught slipping :francis::mjlol:

Bout to jump back on :wow:

wait till you beat the first cauldron and get to control those....walking around like i'm bringing a tiger to a dog fight lol....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Brandeezy

we gotta be able to control that fukking bird thing....i dont know for sure, cause hell, i havent even faced the bird thing yet, just seen the symbol lol.....but i'm figuring the override for it gotta be in a cauldron somewhere....i'm def trying to find out......

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
@Brandeezy

we gotta be able to control that fukking bird thing....i dont know for sure, cause hell, i havent even faced the bird thing yet, just seen the symbol lol.....but i'm figuring the override for it gotta be in a cauldron somewhere....i'm def trying to find out......

I heard you can't fly it as a mount but i'm assuming you can control it. There's a mission involving it that's like level 20+

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game just doesn't do it for me. Silly uninteresting story, boring crafting/upgrade elements that's been done to death, stale combat. Game looks nice when the motion blur isn't hurting my eyes. I'll flip this for Gawd Recon Goatland. That and For Honor will hold me till ME. Ubihard :blessed:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while posting in another thread, it got me thinking about something i touched on early about this game early in the thread: Aloy being so pale...

while i'm enjoying playing as Aloy, i do find it funny that she's as pale as she is....just saying, all the non white people that we running into in the game world, you would figure there would be a good chance at her being non white too, yet they made her white as hell....hell, she's whiter than other white people in the game lol...i understand why GG did that, they didnt want to completely turn off that white audience from buying the video game...they already making the lead a woman, so i guess they figured making her ultra white would be good enough for that audience...that's all i'm say about that cause i dont wanna derail the thread with that topic....i'll talk about that in another thread.....

...anyway, i would highly recommend this game to all ps owners that enjoy games like this....