Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't believe that some dumb ass that only had been reviewing games for a week prevented this from being in the 90 metacritic group. guerrilla should send goons to that "USgamer" reviewer's crib.

last time i felt so strongly about a game was with TLoU

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Fatboi1 @Rain @DA_LURKA @Uchiha God @Brandeezy @Grand Conde

:ohhh: You guys are fukking right and I just went back to play TLOUR and Uncharted 4. Okay, I get it. I think the scenes of TLOUR and Uncharted 4 scenes with the facial animations make it looks better but not in the gameplay but however Uncharted 4 is up there with the graphic but someone up brought up a good point because of an open world shytty on any open world games. I decided to try on The WItcher 3 which is my favorite game of all the damn time because its an open world game to compare. :mindblown: I was wrong......Horizon Zero Dawn take that shyt next another level graphic in the open world but not the scenes thou

I apologize my coil brehs

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What difficulty are yall playing on. im playing on very hard and im dying like 10 min:mjcry:
I'm playing on hard and I feel like it's leaning slightly to too easy for me. I did grind quite a bit though and I feel like for where I am in the story I'm overpowered. The combat is way too fun though. I can't help myself.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Just did a few main missions and side missions and my first cauldron.

That fukking invisible bot lurked me like twice until I learned how to kill him :damn:

I agree with earlier posts that it's kind of easy.

It's a nice open world but I still prefer the witchers open world to this one.

I feel like I could beat this shyt quickly cause I think I'm halfway through already :heh:

I'm on the level 12 missions right now clearing 2 corrupted zones and finding those people that attacked us at the proving.

Great game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mindblown: at the night-time in the open world game just :mindblown:

@Fatboi1 @Rain @DA_LURKA @Uchiha God @Grand Conde

I apologize again and I deserve to get negged.

@lutha @marcuz

I was wrong......go back to play the old games. @lutha. The truth is you don't need to buy PS4 Pro to buy this game
I don't know what you're responding to but I agree that you don't need a ps4pro to enjoy this game at all. I'm playing on an og PS4 and the games looks incredible and performs great. I'm very impressed with the level of detail and the performance of this game. So far this is my favorite open world game of this type.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just ran into one of those huge t-Rex robots with the machine guns on its head. :damn:
I'm level 18 and got rekt. I'll be back for those parts though:ufdup:

I was around that level when I took one down. Knocking off and using its own disc gun against it makes them easy.

I'm horrible at going against multiple enemies though. Two sawtooth or ravaged have me :why: Sometimes I try to shoot the fade with one robot and then bunch come out the cut

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was around that level when I took one down. Knocking off and using its own disc gun against it makes them easy.

I'm horrible at going against multiple enemies though. Two sawtooths or ravagers have me :why:
I'm a beast with the traps. I just throw down the electric wire and go in for a few heavy hits and a critical then I back up and throw down another wire and repeat the combo.