Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
not that i am jealous but after i took some L's with my history of buying games i dont buy into the hype anymore. Zero dawn just feels like it might disappoint me like a ubisoft game :francis: unless i know for a fact the game director is great i might just :hubie: on buying it at full price

If you are scared get the fukk out of the thread :camby:. We only want to hear impressions from people who actually bought the game.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
that's the ONLY bad review out of 89 so far on the game. :skip:

And cats who worked on Witcher 3 worked on this game as well.

Clickbait review
I'm not a fan of Witcher, overrated to me. All style and substance like this appears to be.

Unfair to call something click bait just because it offers an alternative viewpoint. I personally trust Eurogamer/USGamer over 90% of the sites out there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So a 4/5 is bad now? :snoop:

You had your mind made up. Wait for a price drop. If you're letting one review out of 89 sway your opinion so much then you wasn't hyped for the game in the first place.
Read the review and stop being emotional. I didn't knock the game just had concerns which were confirmed, I'll wait, no biggie...

edit: if you trusted reviews solely every COD game made would be a damn classic. I don't put too much stock in them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read the review and stop being emotional. I didn't knock the game just had concerns which were confirmed, I'll wait, no biggie...
Nobody is being emotional, I'm just pointing out the oddity of holding one negative review out of 89 so highly. If the game had a 69 Metacritic then your point would be valid but when a game has very high scores, one or two lower scores aren't going to sway me and anyone holding that one review up as the objective barometer I find weird.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Piece of shyt FedEX delayed my shyt to tomorrow:gucci:

Might have to see if a Redbox might have it before they steal the disc.