Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not a fan of Witcher, overrated to me. All style and substance like this appears to be.

Unfair to call something click bait just because it offers an alternative viewpoint. I personally trust Eurogamer/USGamer over 90% of the sites out there.
They didn't even finish the game. That's unheard of.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Game is great but I really don't like Alloy as a character. Very bland and...pasty. I wish they let you customize your characters face I am very pleased with the black women in this game. Many are gorgeous looking and those accents :ohlawd:

Just found out where these machines came from and who created them. The story is so deep and creative.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one thing i like is they are going sort of a mass effect route with dialogue choices. i needed that badly in order to enjoy this game so close to ME

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Game is great but I really don't like Alloy as a character. Very bland and...pasty. I wish they let you customize your characters face I am very pleased with the black women in this game. Many are gorgeous looking and those accents :ohlawd:

Just found out where these machines came from and who created them. The story is so deep and creative.
Damn how far are you? Is that told early on in the story?

I just meet Rost at the north gate but saved.

Im gonna jump back on soon. Taking a break.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're alone on that one.

The only thing tlou has over it is facial animations/lip synching.

But tlou and uncharted is above every game in that department

im not taking away from the games beauty, its very beautiful. but it just aint hitting me like that. the character models are too stiff, they look unrealistic.