Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll cop after I finish FF15. I've made a committment to stop buying games before I finish others going forward. :to:

giphy.gif

But damn I wanna play on my 4K HDR set. :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why waste a vacation day though?

Using Sick or unplanned days for one off situations >>>>

I save vacation for actual cmvacations or weekend getaways
I get 1 week of sick days a year. I get a day short of 4 weeks of paid vacation. Sick time is much more valuable than vacation time because we get far less of it. I have 2 weeks of sick time saved up but if I actually get sick I need that time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Streamers making this game like fun but at the same time they always make new games look fun when they get free copies from Sony :yeshrug:
?
The game has a 88 on metacritic, reviewers been praising it etc. You could say this for practically any game that you not feeling yourself.  :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll cop after I finish FF15. I've made a committment to stop buying games before I finish others going forward. :to:

giphy.gif

But damn I wanna play on my 4K HDR set. :to:
I want to see it on my TV too but I honestly am not DYING to buy it. Like I'm balls deep in Persona 5 and I got Goatda with the Switch most likely friday.

Edit: I forgot I bought RE7 and haven't even started it yet :noah:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
not that i am jealous but after i took some L's with my history of buying games i dont buy into the hype anymore. Zero dawn just feels like it might disappoint me like a ubisoft game :francis: unless i know for a fact the game director is great i might just :hubie: on buying it at full price