Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Best Buy it all depends who you get. Not every employee will know to a new game out tomorrow.

I get it early 3/4 times. But if you read carefull the email will say ready for pickup 2/28. If you got the email that means it's sitting at the pickup desk.

It's worth a shyt if the Best Buy isn't too far away. Don't be surprised if kiss ass employee prevents it though.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got an email from Best Buy saying my order is available for pickup should I try to get it a day early?

i say go for it....tell them you got the email it's ready for pickup....just be nice, and smile while you ask for it lol....

side note: need to check my emails to see if mine is ready...

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I have to wait until midnight to download this :what:
You should be able to preload now.

Mine is downloading now and unlocks tonight to play before midnight(im not playing until tomorrow tho

Go into library, then click purchased, the select horizon.

You can start the preload there.

You can also start the preload from your phone by selecting download to my ps4 by going to the ps store website.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
You should be able to preload now.

Mine is downloading now and unlocks tonight to play before midnight(im not playing until tomorrow tho

Go into library, then click purchased, the select horizon.

You can start the preload there.

You can also start the preload from your phone by selecting download to my ps4 by going to the ps store website.
Man these fukk boys charged my credit card twice. My order kept giving me a error so I tried the deluxe now I have both:francis:. I'm pissed right now

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the Best Buy day early thing depends on a few things...
-Cashier
-Whether the game has been highlighted to not be sold early

I've gotten games early, but it was a while ago. The thing is, sometimes you get a cashier who has no clue and will ring it up, but other times even if you do get that person that will sell you the game early, sometimes the system won't allow them to do so without a manager's override. And most of the time, the manager will catch the issue and say, "No we can't sell this today, come back tomorrow"

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:youngsabo:

D87tkTF.jpg

Last edited: