Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
lets us know if you were able to get it....i'm gonna try when i get off work...
He didn't let me get it but he's opened up the cabinet and there were 3 Collector's Editions and like 15 regular editions pre-order waiting to be picked up :wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't let me get it but he's opened up the cabinet and there were 3 Collector's Editions and like 15 regular editions pre-order waiting to be picked up :wow:

why would he open the cabinet to show you, but not give it to you? that's fukked up lol.....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
why would he open the cabinet to show you, but not give it to you? that's fukked up lol.....
He said do you want to hold the box and read it I was like fukk no nikka I'll come back tomorrow LOL

I will need a bag because I never bought a collector's edition before and I'm going to feel like a nerd walking out of there with that big ass box :laff:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Do you have any impressions?

I'm not feeling well so I am honestly probably going to call out tomorrow as well
The story immediately sucked me in.

The graphics are fukking breath taking.

The art style is :wow: you truly can't grasp how gorgeous this game is until you're playing it.

Cut scenes and voice acting are on point so far.

Combat is fluid and fun though I'm still no far into it yet.

Gonna put a few hours in and post some more

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
The story immediately sucked me in.

The graphics are fukking breath taking.

The art style is :wow: you truly can't grasp how gorgeous this game is until you're playing it.

Cut scenes and voice acting are on point so far.

Combat is fluid and fun though I'm still no far into it yet.

Gonna put a few hours in and post some more
:wow:

Are you going to work tomorrow? :lupe:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said do you want to hold the box and read it I was like fukk no nikka I'll come back tomorrow LOL

I will need a bag because I never bought a collector's edition before and I'm going to feel like a nerd walking out of there with that big ass box :laff:

lol...yea, wouldve told him if he gonna do all that, he might as well let you take it home right then....

lol dont be ashamed of being a nerd....feel proud when walking out with a collector's edition, i always do.....

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GameStop selling it 9PM folks. I'm assuming that applies everywhere because I'm Central time.