Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Post some non-spouler impressions please

I'm still in the first part, running errands and shyt. I think the next part Imma have to do is the part where you have to fight the thunder jaw.

Basically getting used to the controls and gameplay mechanics. Getting my :ninja2: on hopping from bush to bush bodying robot dinosaurs.

Crafting aspect sort of reminds me of the last of us.

Aloy's Bluetooth game is mean. :heh:

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I'm still in the first part, running errands and shyt. I think the next part Imma have to do is the part where you have to fight the thunder jaw.

Basically getting used to the controls and gameplay mechanics. Getting my :ninja2: on hopping from bush to bush bodying robot dinosaurs.

Crafting aspect sort of reminds me of the last of us.

Aloy's Bluetooth game is mean. :heh:
Lol

Can't wait breh. Ugh.
Is it fun to search for items and shyt?
Are you able to stick up on items and shyt?
Is stealth a good option...like does it work? I hate when they advertise stealth buy in always seen and get murked:comeon:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Lol

Can't wait breh. Ugh.
Are you able to stock up on items and shyt
?
Is stealth a good option...like does it work? I hate when they advertise stealth buy in always seen and get murked:comeon:

You basically scavenge parts off of the robots and animals you hunt. The parts you scavenge off of robots you use the replenish your ammo. I haven't figured out what the animal parts are for.

As for the stealth it works good and Will be my preferred method of playing the game, even tho it is kinda cheesey, cause it was one part where i was luring the robots to the bush i was hiding in and bodying them one by one cause they keep coming to investigate the dead bodies.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol

Can't wait breh. Ugh.
Are you able to stick up on items and shyt?
Tomorrow night if you got a midnight launch spot or 24 hr Walmart.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:francis:have to wait till wednesday for it's released here, just put in my pre-order at my local gameshop though, just hope it'll be a slow workday that day so I can get off early

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shyt is coming out in my off day
ae6d373a0a2d361d5e689ca474ae9f4b.png